ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 or ACC easier schedule for WVU

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Poor TCU!!!

ONLY Big 12 team to lose to Kansas.

The same TCU that beat Iowa State.

The same Iowa State that routed West Virginia.

The same West Virginia that beat Texas.

The same Texas that beat Oklahoma.

The same Oklahoma that beat West Virginia.

That, in a nutshell, is the Big 12.

No matter who wins the Big 12 title game it will be a team that lost to another Big 12 team.

On the other hand, Big 12 QBs would have a field day against Michigan, which gave up 66 points in an important rivalry game. Maybe WVU should switch to the Big 10, feast on Michigan's atrocious defense (earlier numbers came against pansies), or the ACC, where Clemson is the only worthwhile opponent.

Oklahoma 8-1 11-1
Texas 7-2 9-3
West Virginia 6-3 8-3
Iowa State 6-3 7-4
Baylor 4-5 6-6
TCU 4-5 6-6
Kansas State 3-6 5-7
Texas Tech 3-6 5-7
Oklahoma State 3-6 6-6
Kansas 1-8 3-9

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14
O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17
U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence
N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6
T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34
A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22
I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30
N ailed Baylor, 58-14
E rectile dysfunctioned Texas on 2-point PAT, 42-41
E viscerated TCU, 47-10
R etching collapse at Oklahoma State, 41-45
S pectacular shootout but Oklahoma wins, 56-59

Only a true Buckeyes' hater like frustrated CFE would give no credit to Ohio State's powerful offense that scored more points than any school has scored on Michigan in regulation EVER. Dwayne Haskins is Will Grier without the critical scoop-and-score fumbles. True story.

This isn't the Woodshed, T-Bone/Allen. Take a look at Haskins' numbers and record. I'll wait for you to do some research, then get back to us.

Take a look at Purdue and Michigan poor offense. WVU would hang 63 on OSU. But might give up 70. Good luck against Northwestern I here they can scratch your eyes out.

More delusional, "woulda, coulda, shoulda" drivel from T-Bone/Allen. You be sure to conjure up a few more fairy tales during the B1G Championship Game on Saturday, as I watch an actual football game.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Will Ohio State enjoy playing Washington in a bowl game? Will they watch Alabama vs OU?

Know your place, T-Bone/Allen. You're in no position to talk smack to a fan of a school that will play in either the CFP or the Rose Bowl with a win on Saturday.

Having watched Haskins play he has the accuracy of a baked potato and the speed of a fullback. Them taking Chris Chugonov says a lot about their QB situation.

Reactions: Phil
Yet, Haskins completion percentage is better than Grier's and so are his rushing yardage and YPC. Ohio State's backup, Joe Burrow, transferred to LSU right before the season started because he had been beaten out by Haskins. Chugonov was brought in to be a "camp body" and emergency QB, in the event that both Haskins and the current second stringer, Tate Martell, were injured. He doesn't play in games.

Haskins 12 games 69% about to be 13 then 14 in bowl game.

Grier 68% in only 11 games.

Big 12 QBs would have a field day against Michigan

Just when you get some respect you make comments like a clueless, attention deprived, clown. Flag football against real football. Come on man...stop working for likes and say something meaningful from start to finish. I know you were a stringer for a free weekly but again....come on!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
So the suckeyes win a big game and toolbox shows back up to gloat on the main board.

Somebody tell me again who on this board gives a shit about tosu?

Reactions: Phil
Haskins 12 games 69% about to be 13 then 14 in bowl game.

Grier 68% in only 11 games.
You're not making any sense. The reason that I cited the completion percentages of Haskins (69%) and Grier (actually, 67%) was that you, under one of your other countless profiles, had wrongly ridiculed Haskins for being inaccurate. It's an apples to apples comparison, and it makes no difference how many games each quarterback has played. Try and keep up.

I can’t wait for the bowl games because it’s going to be a repeat of last year where the big 12 dominates every other conference.

Poor TCU!!!

ONLY Big 12 team to lose to Kansas.

The same TCU that beat Iowa State.

The same Iowa State that routed West Virginia.

The same West Virginia that beat Texas.

The same Texas that beat Oklahoma.

The same Oklahoma that beat West Virginia.

That, in a nutshell, is the Big 12.

No matter who wins the Big 12 title game it will be a team that lost to another Big 12 team.

On the other hand, Big 12 QBs would have a field day against Michigan, which gave up 66 points in an important rivalry game. Maybe WVU should switch to the Big 10, feast on Michigan's atrocious defense (earlier numbers came against pansies), or the ACC, where Clemson is the only worthwhile opponent.

Oklahoma 8-1 11-1
Texas 7-2 9-3
West Virginia 6-3 8-3
Iowa State 6-3 7-4
Baylor 4-5 6-6
TCU 4-5 6-6
Kansas State 3-6 5-7
Texas Tech 3-6 5-7
Oklahoma State 3-6 6-6
Kansas 1-8 3-9

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14
O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17
U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence
N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6
T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34
A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22
I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30
N ailed Baylor, 58-14
E rectile dysfunctioned Texas on 2-point PAT, 42-41
E viscerated TCU, 47-10
R etching collapse at Oklahoma State, 41-45
S pectacular shootout but Oklahoma wins, 56-59

You’re confused old timer. The ACC and Big Ten didn’t want WVU. Not then or now.

You positive. The last time you acted like this Ohio State leapfrogged the Sooners and won the National Title haha.

Ohio State didn't leap frog the Sooners. That was TCU and Baylor they leaped over and neither of those 2 belonged that year IMO.Get your facts correct. You and Toeshit both. haha.

If Georgia beats Alabama, Ohio state will watch 2 SEC teams battle.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Ohio State didn't leap frog the Sooners. That was TCU and Baylor they leaped over and neither of those 2 belonged that year IMO.Get your facts correct. You and Toeshit both. haha.

If Georgia beats Alabama, Ohio state will watch 2 SEC teams battle.

Stand corrected TY. Just remembered Big12 got humiliated whe Ohio St leapfrogged Big12 after the Wisky blowout. Easy for you to say they didn’t belong now haha. This place went nuts and bitched it up for a month even though they won the Title. I would bet you bitched it up as much as anyone haha.

Stand corrected TY. Just remembered Big12 got humiliated whe Ohio St leapfrogged Big12 after the Wisky blowout. Easy for you to say they didn’t belong now haha. This place went nuts and bitched it up for a month even though they won the Title. I would bet you bitched it up as much as anyone haha.

No, not really. After looking at the situation I could see why, Or at least thought so. IMO

Baylor beat TCU. WVU beat Baylor. Knocked both out of the playoff.

Now if by some crazy way OU beats TExas by 30 thn OU is going in. But if it's another 45-42 type game. Then I don't think they make it. Also If Alabama loses to Georgia then you will see 2 SEC teams in again.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I wish they would just reveal the new Big East already. They say it will look something like this
WVU
PSU
VT
Miami
Pitt
Cuse
Maryland
ND
BC
NCST

You’re confused old timer. The ACC and Big Ten didn’t want WVU. Not then or now.
Their loss and my alma mater's gain. $30 million gain over the $10 million from the Big East each year, to be exact. We'll cry all the way to the bank while you beat the dog and yell at the children to "stay off my lawn!" Misery hates happiness. Not the company it seeks. I love my alma mater. Studies show that optimists outlive pestimists. Maybe that's why I'm 86 and still showing up in Mountaineer Field for every game.

CFE...it is not all about the difference in money...that will even out over time. The loss of regional rivalries will be a big factor in the decline of the college sports model.

Their loss and my alma mater's gain. $30 million gain over the $10 million from the Big East each year, to be exact. We'll cry all the way to the bank while you beat the dog and yell at the children to "stay off my lawn!" Misery hates happiness. Not the company it seeks. I love my alma mater. Studies show that optimists outlive pestimists. Maybe that's why I'm 86 and still showing up in Mountaineer Field for every game.

You’re all over the place and you moved the goal post old timer. Worked out great for WVU for sure because WVU could be UCONN right now stuck in the AAC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT