ADVERTISEMENT

Biden will SOON drop out

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Biden said in a recent interview that he would consider dropping out of the 2024 election if he was diagnosed with a "medical condition" by a doctor.

Well...here we go:

Biden tested positive for COVID-19 while traveling Wednesday in Las Vegas and is experiencing “mild symptoms” including “general malaise” from the infection, the White House said.

Reactions: atlkvb
Biden said in a recent interview that he would consider dropping out of the 2024 election if he was diagnosed with a "medical condition" by a doctor.

Well...here we go:

Biden tested positive for COVID-19 while traveling Wednesday in Las Vegas and is experiencing “mild symptoms” including “general malaise” from the infection, the White House said.
I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING when I heard that on the Salem radio network just a while ago! I immediately said to myself "he's going to announce he has to drop out because of complications from Covid". :rolleyes:

I think you're 100% correct.

Does that mean it's my turn to play President now?
iu

Yes Kamala...you're up next for the loser Left!
iu

Now ya'll gonna see that I wore that girl out!
iu

Oh we already know that Willie B! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My guess it may happen as soon as tomorrow before Trump is slated to speak at the RNC.
Yup, to blunt the emotional sympathy for Trump as he speaks publicly for the first time since one of Biden's deep state operatives took a shot at him!

Reactions: bornaneer
Where's his mask? Plus isn't/wasn't he like triple vaccinated? I mean weren't he and "heels" Harris bragging how they got all the CDC required boosters? How'd that work out for 'ya there
'ol creepy poopy pants?

Gosh I don't even remember getting the jab or the booster!
iu

Hell you probably don't even remember getting 81 million votes either 'ya poopy pants creepy corpse! :rolleyes:

It's interesting that for two weeks he was adamant he wasn't dropping out, but after a failed assassination attempt on Trump, he's now going to drop out.
There are no coincidences with the Left. Everything is political and planned with those losers. EVERYTHING.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT