ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless…

Fake news.

Then refute it. Post what he actually said that I misquoted.

Here's the whole interview

Where does he say he won't "de-fund" police and "re-direct" funding for Police into social service programs and workers? He says "yes" when specifically asked about that.

Reactions: 30CAT
I didn't read the previous 8 pages of comments, but back to the title of this thread - Biden doesn't have the balls to debate Trump one on one in a public setting on national television because he knows Trump would mop the floor with him.

Reactions: ahott and atlkvb
Atlanta Man obliterates WestchesterEER's fake news report that Basement Bunker Biden doesn't support defunding the Police...film coming up at 11:00...

He supports police funding alright, but into something that no way resembles strong support for local policing. It'll be more "social policing".

Again, his Left wing in the video I provided thinks he's full of crap with his current proposals. They want to see police completely dismantled, just like Rep. Omar said, and Biden is NOT condemning her for that. He has to keep them happy and thinking he's on their side. They don't believe him.

Fact.

I didn't read the previous 8 pages of comments, but back to the title of this thread - Biden doesn't have the balls to debate Trump one on one in a public setting on national television because he knows Trump would mop the floor with him.

Anytime he goes "off script" his foot ends up in his mouth and it's very difficult to extricate.

Hey atl, I can talk on my own, I just have trouble saying it in my own words.
iu

Last edited:
Biden’s balls are in his handlers hands.

Reactions: atlkvb

So you're arguing Biden is NOT for de-funding police yet you cannot refute where he specifically promises to do so by "re-directing" financial resources away from traditional police patrols and towards more social services. Again, his Left wing which demands full dismantling of police departments is not condemned by him for that suggestion, instead he pays them lip service to the idea which they obviously do not believe as I have demonstrated and you're still arguing he doesn't really mean by insisting he is NOT for dismantling police departments!

So you're admitting he's either lying to YOU or lying to THEM, or you're just lying. Which is it?

@NYC_Eer attempts to explain Joe Biden's weak position on de-funding police
giphy.gif

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
With any kind of "defund the police" message, whether he said it outright, implied it, or categorized it, the message is still the same.

Inner city black folk are too mentally and emotionally unstable to understand and follow the laws set forth by the nation, state, and community. They must be treated psychologically by trained counselors who can show them the error of their ways. They are by no means responsible for their own actions anymore than a Down's Syndrome child who bites her classmates.

Now, where have we seen these ideas before. Hmmmm;.. let me see...

Sterilization in the US quickly focused on African Americans starting in the 1920's or so.. In California alone in the 1930's African Americans who comprised just 1% of the population made up 4% of the victims of legal sterilization. Eventually eighteen states eventually passed laws allowing for the widespread sterilization of the institutionalized including many who were black, misdiagnosed, and falsely accused of crimes. This was particularly rampant throughout the South, including notably North Carolina and Alabama. These states still sterilized a disproportionate number of black women who were declared by courts to be mentally defective all the way up until the 1970's. In North Carolina in the 1960's, for example, more than 85% of those legally sterilized were black women.

Let's not even get into lobotomies done during this time.

Poor blacks. If they only knew what was best for them...leave to us, the Democratic Party, to show you the way.

PS: Believe the science. These folks did - to their detriment wouldn't you say?

With any kind of "defund the police" message, whether he said it outright, implied it, or categorized it, the message is still the same.

Inner city black folk are too mentally and emotionally unstable to understand and follow the laws set forth by the nation, state, and community. They must be treated psychologically by trained counselors who can show them the error of their ways. They are by no means responsible for their own actions anymore than a Down's Syndrome child who bites her classmates.

Now, where have we seen these ideas before. Hmmmm;.. let me see...

Sterilization in the US quickly focused on African Americans starting in the 1920's or so.. In California alone in the 1930's African Americans who comprised just 1% of the population made up 4% of the victims of legal sterilization. Eventually eighteen states eventually passed laws allowing for the widespread sterilization of the institutionalized including many who were black, misdiagnosed, and falsely accused of crimes. This was particularly rampant throughout the South, including notably North Carolina and Alabama. These states still sterilized a disproportionate number of black women who were declared by courts to be mentally defective all the way up until the 1970's. In North Carolina in the 1960's, for example, more than 85% of those legally sterilized were black women.

Let's not even get into lobotomies done during this time.

Poor blacks. If they only knew what was best for them...leave to us, the Democratic Party, to show you the way.

PS: Believe the science. These folks did - to their detriment wouldn't you say?

Very well done. You just bring it! I like your posts.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 30CAT and ahott
Thanks.

Don't really get into the name calling and such. I just want to bring a logical perspective to the issues. Every now and then bring up the historical views on the issues as well as some biting wit and humor from time to time. Not into the "gotcha" kind of debate but rather try to make people think.

The problem is what I bring often ends the "debate" going on and it pretty much just dissolves into ad hominems if that. I want to see more discussion and debate from those on the left on the issues. There isn't enough on here, and those that are on here aren't very well thought out. I may have to start taking their views just to make this place a little more interesting. People on both sides can learn some things if we spent more time opening our minds and less on opening our mouths.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
Thanks.

Don't really get into the name calling and such. I just want to bring a logical perspective to the issues. Every now and then bring up the historical views on the issues as well as some biting wit and humor from time to time. Not into the "gotcha" kind of debate but rather try to make people think.

The problem is what I bring often ends the "debate" going on and it pretty much just dissolves into ad hominems if that. I want to see more discussion and debate from those on the left on the issues. There isn't enough on here, and those that are on here aren't very well thought out. I may have to start taking their views just to make this place a little more interesting. People on both sides can learn some things if we spent more time opening our minds and less on opening our mouths.

Run it my Man! As I said I do enjoy your posts. You usually have something worth sinking teeth into. Keep it up, you may soon have all of the Leftists placing you on "ignore" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: 30CAT
Cut up video, but nice try.

Biden did say he opposes defunding the police. However he has since caved to leftists and said he is for "redirecting police funding"...Which is what? Exactly...DEFUNDING THE POLICE.

He says they don't need armored vehicles. He's very out of touch with reality, just as Hilliary was.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT