ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Declines Musk Town Hall Offer

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Tech entrepreneur and free speech advocate Elon Musk will hold a live video town hall event with former President Donald Trump after he was convicted of 34 counts of falsifying businesses records on Thursday.

Citing an individual familiar with the plans, the Wall Street Journal, the first outlet to report on Musk's town hall event with the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, reported that X is "joining with the television network NewsNation to air" presidential candidate town hall events live on both platforms.

X users will reportedly be able to submit questions for the candidates, and so far X is only planning such events for presidential candidates.

"This will be interesting," Musk remarked of the town hall in a Friday morning post to X.

A jury found Trump guilty on all counts after two days of deliberations in his New York criminal trial on Thursday.

Trump was found guilty on 34 counts of falsifying business records related to payments to Michael Cohen, who had paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 ahead of the 2016 election.

Musk reacted to Trump's conviction in a post to X early Friday morning, writing, "Indeed, great damage was done today to the public’s faith in the American legal system."

"If a former President can be criminally convicted over such a trivial matter – motivated by politics, rather than justice – then anyone is at risk of a similar fate," he added.

The Wall Street Journal reported that President Biden's re-election campaign declined the invitation to appear for a town hall with Musk. A similar event is reportedly being planned with independent presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr.

Can you imagine what I might say randomly facing millions of folks online without my Q cards?
iu

Well we can imagine creepy Joe, that you'd completely forget exactly what to say? 🤔

Geesh, I can't even remember where I leave my teeth at night, let alone answering unscripted questions from that Musk guy!
iu

Well you can hide creepy Joe, but you can't win hiding

They told me that during the Covid scam too, wonder how I won anyway?
iu

Uh, no creepy Joe...'ya cheated!

Oh yeah...sh*t I almost forgot about all those fake mail in ballots with only my name on them.
iu

We haven't forgotten creepy Joe

Neither have I
iu

Last edited:
Shou
Tech entrepreneur and free speech advocate Elon Musk will hold a live video town hall event with former President Donald Trump after he was convicted of 34 counts of falsifying businesses records on Thursday.

Citing an individual familiar with the plans, the Wall Street Journal, the first outlet to report on Musk's town hall event with the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, reported that X is "joining with the television network NewsNation to air" presidential candidate town hall events live on both platforms.

X users will reportedly be able to submit questions for the candidates, and so far X is only planning such events for presidential candidates.

"This will be interesting," Musk remarked of the town hall in a Friday morning post to X.

A jury found Trump guilty on all counts after two days of deliberations in his New York criminal trial on Thursday.

Trump was found guilty on 34 counts of falsifying business records related to payments to Michael Cohen, who had paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 ahead of the 2016 election.

Musk reacted to Trump's conviction in a post to X early Friday morning, writing, "Indeed, great damage was done today to the public’s faith in the American legal system."

"If a former President can be criminally convicted over such a trivial matter – motivated by politics, rather than justice – then anyone is at risk of a similar fate," he added.

The Wall Street Journal reported that President Biden's re-election campaign declined the invitation to appear for a town hall with Musk. A similar event is reportedly being planned with independent presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr.
Town halls should be mandatory .
At least 10 or 12 of them on different platforms and should last 2 hrs long
I also think speakers of the house and senate should have 2 hr long debates each month with the minority leaders on TV. Would love to see this stuff advertised and pushed as if it's a super bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT