ADVERTISEMENT

Biden cornered on 3.5 million from Russia

WVU80ate

All-Conference
Jun 10, 2003
In fact Biden couldn’t deny any of it. And THAT was the determining factor. Biden is guilty

In fact Biden couldn’t deny any of it. And THAT was the determining factor. Biden is guilty

He in fact lied too...said he's never taken any foreign money at any time. Flat out lie. (among many he told) That was a liar's lesson on lying Biden just conducted.

Biden is the I'll do this man...Why didn't he do it in his previous 47 years?

Reactions: atlkvb
Biden is the I'll do this man...Why didn't he do it in his previous 47 years?

That was Trump's best line. Biden had no answer, then tried to blame the Republicans in Congress. "You're all talk, and no action". Best line of the night.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
That was Trump's best line. Biden had no answer, then tried to blame the Republicans in Congress. "You're all talk, and no action". Best line of the night.

Biden saying he will remove subsidies from the oil/energy industry was the dumbest thing I have ever heard at a debate. Basically just lost PA for sure.

Trump mopped the floor with Biden

Biden saying he will remove subsidies from the oil/energy industry was the dumbest thing I have ever heard at a debate. Basically just lost PA for sure.

Trump mopped the floor with Biden

Trump missed a few wide open chances to put Biden away once and for all....on taxes, school choice, National security, race, energy ....but he got enough on creepy Joe to peg him as a liar and untrustworthy. I don't think Trump stole any Biden votes, but he certainly shored up his own and flipped any undecideds.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT