ADVERTISEMENT

Best swing on the PGA Tour ??

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
Got an Instagram post this morning (from some site called Golf Magic) asking that question. It showed swing examples of the following players:
  • Berger
  • Rose
  • Horschel
  • Homa
  • Scheffler
  • Schauffele
  • Morikawa
  • Spieth
  • JT
  • DJ
  • McElroy
In this particular discussion, I myself have always been a fan of Rose and McElroy. As for the newer guys, I'd probably favor Morikawa.

Curious as to what you guys think.....

Got an Instagram post this morning (from some site called Golf Magic) asking that question. It showed swing examples of the following players:
  • Berger
  • Rose
  • Horschel
  • Homa
  • Scheffler
  • Schauffele
  • Morikawa
  • Spieth
  • JT
  • DJ
  • McElroy
In this particular discussion, I myself have always been a fan of Rose and McElroy. As for the newer guys, I'd probably favor Morikawa.

Of that list, Rose has the best technical swing. Homa's swing is tech better than Morikawa, no pronation of wrist.

• Berger
  • Rose
  • Horschel
  • Homa
  • Scheffler
  • Schauffele
  • Morikawa
  • Spieth
  • JT
  • DJ
  • McElroy

@NYCeer 😏

Morikawa pronates his wrist, like DJ, but not as much.
You must be pretty serious about that issue, because you brought it up twice. Then again, I seriously doubt anyone else (me included) on this thread......and in particular, the Board's resident used car salesman/car washer......is in a position to make infomed assessments of anyone's swing mechanics (including their own).

You know, Air, when I think of you (as our resident dentist) and the game, I'll occasionally think of one I used to caddy for occasionally back when I was a kid in the 70's in SW PA. He's was probably in his early 50's and a low handicapper......not a player by any means, but probably a 7 or 8 (and maybe a 6 when he was making putts).

He was good enough to win the Club Championship one year versus a membership which really didn't have a true player in the field. But, he was also a terrific and funny guy who paid his caddies better than most. Anyway, after hitting one of his occasional poor shots, I vividly recall him saying "Next year, I'll hit that shot better, because I'll have more experience......."

Reactions: Airport
I was wondering why he wasn't listed.....presumably because he's not a full time Tour member, though maybe that's changed over the last couple years.
He's considered full time. He lives on Old Palm with Verlander.

• Berger
  • Rose
  • Horschel
  • Homa
  • Scheffler
  • Schauffele
  • Morikawa
  • Spieth
  • JT
  • DJ
  • McElroy

Elin Nordegren

You must be pretty serious about that issue, because you brought it up twice. Then again, I seriously doubt anyone else (me included) on this thread......and in particular, the Board's resident used car salesman/car washer......is in a position to make infomed assessments of anyone's swing mechanics (including their own).

You know, Air, when I think of you (as our resident dentist) and the game, I'll occasionally think of one I used to caddy for occasionally back when I was a kid in the 70's in SW PA. He's was probably in his early 50's and a low handicapper......not a player by any means, but probably a 7 or 8 (and maybe a 6 when he was making putts).

He was good enough to win the Club Championship one year versus a membership which really didn't have a true player in the field. But, he was also a terrific and funny guy who paid his caddies better than most. Anyway, after hitting one of his occasional poor shots, I vividly recall him saying "Next year, I'll hit that shot better, because I'll have more experience......."
The vehicle you drive is "used" and I only sell them brand new. Disparaging what I do for a living only makes you appear petty or jealous. I get to drive a "year of" model demo until it sells, then they give me another one to drive and it never costs me a penny, except for Joe Biden's expensive gas! :rolleyes:

What do YOU drive????? Something like this??????
iu

Beat up 90's Toyota Camry

Last edited:
The vehicle you drive is "used" and I only sell them brand new. Disparaging what I do for a living only makes you appear petty or jealous. I get to drive a "year of model demo" until it sells, then they give me another one to drive and it never costs me a penny, except for Joe Biden's expensive gas! :rolleyes:

It's just so much fun living in that thing you call a head.....though, I gotta admit it smells pretty awful.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
It's just so much fun living in that thing you call a head.....though, I gotta admit it smells pretty awful.
You have no clue about anyone's "intelligence" because you're a Leftist and you won't even admit to it!

Why not?

That's pretty bright too 'ya know...especially when you consider this dweeb got YOUR vote!

Hey... it took real courage for my supporters to vote for me....can't you tell?
iu

He can....that's why he won't admit to it creepy Joe! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
You have no clue about anyone's "intelligence" because you're a Leftist and you won't even admit to it!

Why not?

That's pretty bright too 'ya know...especially when you consider this dweeb got YOUR vote!

Hey... it took real courage for my supporters to vote for me....can't you tell?

He can....that's why he won't admit to being a bigger fool than you are creepy Joe! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You've simply got to be the single stupidest individual in the universe west of the planet Vulcan.....and given the number of 20-posts-a-day mensas around this board, that's saying something.

Meanwhile, get back out to the wash bay where you belong; don't you have a '87 Suzuki Samurai out there to shine up for one of your 420 credit rating "clients" ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
You've got to be the single stupidest individual in the universe west of the planet Vulcan.....
I didn't vote for Biden, YOU did and what's even worse you'll either lie about it or deny it.

Brilliant Einstein
giphy.gif

You've simply got to be the single stupidest individual in the universe west of the planet Vulcan.....and given the number of 20-posts-a-day mensas around this board, that's saying something.
Amazing how you have so little time to do anything else all day except count up the number of posts from other posters on this forum. You're calling me stupid?

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, get back out to the wash bay where you belong; don't you have a '87 Suzuki Samurai out there to shine up for one of your 420 credit rating "clients" ??
You couldn't afford the "reject pile" in our pre-owned wholesale lot. What year is the jalopy you're rollin' in?

You won't admit it (or you'll lie)

Hey Girls...wanna ride with @COOL MAN in his slick sled?
giphy.gif

@NYC_Eer
giphy.gif

That Dude can drive 'em looooong & straight! 🤣

Biden: "He's also a pretty sharp voter"
iu

He sure picked a "winner" with YOU huh creepy Joe?

Thanks for the support @NYC_Eer
giphy.gif

This (IMO) is a "perfect" golf swing
giphy.gif

Hideki Matsuyama

You've simply got to be the single stupidest individual in the universe west of the planet Vulcan.
Let's examine this lame attempt at a "put down" more closely just for laughs huh?

Anyone want to guess which direction "west" is in a universe that has no reference point to a rotating planet on its axis like the Earth has relative to the Sun? (rises in the East, sets in the West)
giphy.gif

Has the OP ever contacted anyone else in the "universe" and assessed their IQ to offer the comparison he posted here?

giphy.gif

Have astronomers mapped what galaxy the planet "Vulcan" sits in? Is it anywhere in one of these galaxies?

iu

giphy.gif

Come to think of it, how many people on this very forum does the OP personally know, never mind he's never met the target of his derision?
giphy.gif

Looks like that attempt at humor, or a "put down" or whatever it was kinda missed the mark 'ya think?
giphy.gif

Hey @COOL MAN ...try to be more creative next time...it makes your posts so much more interesting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
If you take his swing with a little more Justin Thomas high hands at the top, you would be correct.
You 'da man Airport. Ever think about hosting lessons?
giphy.gif

1054.jpg

They can't afford me atl

ADVERTISEMENT