ADVERTISEMENT

Best conferences ranked... you decide...

You're such a loser. You are totally obsessed with my posts strangely.
Strangely that is what you want whether it is true or not. You're like a child throwing a tantrum, wanting attention on an anonymous sports board. Strangely indeed.

Strangely that is what you want whether it is true or not. You're like a child throwing a tantrum, wanting attention on an anonymous sports board. Strangely indeed.

You're such a loser. Unlike your lame post I prefer you leave me out of your online misery. The last thing I want is your irrelavent attention. You're a brown nose loser. Stop posting to me you weirdo.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
You're such a loser. Unlike your lame post I prefer you leave me out of your online misery. The last thing I want is your irrelavent attention. You're a brown nose loser. Stop posting to me you weirdo.
Thanks Greg. A Pitt troll calling me a loser, irrelevant, and a weirdo means a lot to me. LOL

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The ACC was the best Conference by far in 2016. The ACC had a 17-9 record against the other Power 5 conferences, by far the best in the country. The ACC had a 9-3 record in Bowls/Playoff games, by far the best in the country. What does that mean for this year? Nothing. I'm just saying that as of now the ACC is on top. But everybody is about to start with a clean slate though.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The ACC was the best Conference by far in 2016. The ACC had a 17-9 record against the other Power 5 conferences, by far the best in the country. The ACC had a 9-3 record in Bowls/Playoff games, by far the best in the country. What does that mean for this year? Nothing. I'm just saying that as of now the ACC is on top. But everybody is about to start with a clean slate though.

Fair enough

Don't make me put you two in time out.

Not you Schmidty, you're ok in my book. See if you can talk some sense into them? If that doesn't work, try a wooden bat. Avoid Greg's head, he's loopy enough. Go for the gonads, we don't want him breeding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT