ADVERTISEMENT

Best conferences ranked... you decide...

It's difficult to argue with such a reputable, traditional, and respected organization that refers to itself as, 'YardBarker....(dedicated to) REALTIME RUMORS, GOSSIP, OPINIONS AND HUMOR FROM THE BEST SPORTS BLOGS'.

Reactions: Shirley Knott

1. SEC.
  2. ACC.
  3. Big 12.
  4. Pac-12.
  5. Big 10.
  6. Mountain West.
  7. American Athletic Conference.
  8. Mid-American Conference.
  9. Sun Belt.
  10. Conference USA.
The Big 10 fans certainly can’t be happy at the bottom of the P5 pile, just above the Mountain West.

Maybe, instead of Big 12 breakup, sportswriters should start talking about how the Big 10 can improve its brand.

The Big 10 hasn't recovered from having Iowa in the Big 10 title game and then getting thrashed in a bowl and Ohio State in the national playoffs as the 3rd place Big 10 team and not even scoring in the game.

ACC football is FSU, Clemson, Louisville. The rest are side dishes.
Big 12 is UFC fight club
B1G is Michigan or OSU. The rest are desert.
PAC is soup and salad.
SEC is Alabama. The rest are steak and potatoes. With all the trimmings.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
...but people didn't begin to giggle until it was the ACC at #2.

Oh no no! It's so obvious that one National guru after another rated the SEC, ACC and Big Ten on one level and barely mention The PAC or Big12. Only Big12 homers tune the obvious out. The "Who's Better" argument is always a 3 conference discussion. Big12 is no longer Naionally respected. Not my fault some of you are in denial.

Big 12 is UFC fight club
PAC is soup and salad.

You need help friend! And I love it! Well done!

You need help friend! And I love it! Well done!

large.gif

Big 12 is UFC fight club
PAC is soup and salad.

Didn't Miami kick your assss? They will be very good this year. The Oklahoma conference is a joke, and you all don't even get it. If there is not an undefeated team in your conference, will never sniff the playoffs, that's reputation, which is trash

Because of their Florida location (Florida recruiting), Miami is a team that can turn around quickly.

Looking at Miami's recruiting for 2018, they have 19 recruits (1-Rivals 5 star, 15 Rivals 4-stars and 3 Rivals 3-stars) at the moment..

Somewhat impressive recruiting.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

It's difficult to argue with such a reputable, traditional, and respected organization that refers to itself as, 'YardBarker....(dedicated to) REALTIME RUMORS, GOSSIP, OPINIONS AND HUMOR FROM THE BEST SPORTS BLOGS'.

So you agree with the conference ranking then which makes sense.

I really do enjoy intellectual debates on the forums.... ...and then there's your replies.....

You're not that smart sweetheart! But keep telling yourself you are if that gets ya through the night! Drinks still a no go?

You're not that smart sweetheart! But keep telling yourself you are if that gets ya through the night! Drinks still a no go?

I could go to 'your forums' and win a popularity contest against you.

You're not funny, interesting, smart, witty, informing, colorful, or even oddly unique.

I could go to 'your forums' and win a popularity contest against you.

You're not funny, interesting, smart, witty, informing, colorful, or even oddly unique.

Here we go with the tough guy routine. Why are you so hard and edgy sweetheart? Your opinion of me is literally irrelevant! I'm guessing you are kind of narcissistic. And you think really highly of yourself. It's kinda weird. I'm on several sites with the teams I follow. Feel free to join me.

So you took the bait and let him hijack another thread.
I think I'll wait for WVU fans to post so I can talk football that I care about.

I'll call your bluff.

Please list and link the sites and provide your username for each one.

Bluff? You're a goof! I'm starting to feel sorry for your husband.

Pitt, WVU, PSU, VaTech, Purdue and OSU
I just joined WVU pay site. Why are you so vile and arrogant?

I just joined WVU pay site. Why are you so vile and arrogant?

You actually failed yet again. Read carefully....

--List the sites

--List username(s) used for each

....and a new request (although you've already shown that simple questions fluster you)...which 'WVU pay-site' ?

Too difficult ?

You actually failed yet again. Read carefully....

--List the sites

--List username(s) used for each

....and a new request (although you've already shown that simple questions fluster you)...which 'WVU pay-site' ?

Too difficult ?

I read your narcissistic post babe!!! I understood what you were asking for. You need to learn that just because you play smart sassy bitch doesn't mean others have to play along haha. Now time for you to take your place in the passenger seat honey. Look for me on the pay site.

Didn't Miami kick your assss? They will be very good this year. The Oklahoma conference is a joke, and you all don't even get it. If there is not an undefeated team in your conference, will never sniff the playoffs, that's reputation, which is trash

When Miami can beat FSU, Clemson and loserville then they can claim they are good in ACC. But what does Miami kicking our butts have to do with ACC conference? I'll tell ya,. It don't mean jack shit.

I didn't post the conference in any ranking order. just made a statement of who is strongest teams. Yes miami will be good this year bu. But they play nobody. Only tough conference game is FSU. I don't consider VT a tough game for them this year.Miami will possibly win the the Coastal then promptly be trashed in ACC title game.

Big 12 is better than PAC.

1. SEC.
  2. ACC.
  3. Big 12.
  4. Pac-12.
  5. Big 10.
  6. Mountain West.
  7. American Athletic Conference.
  8. Mid-American Conference.
  9. Sun Belt.
  10. Conference USA.
The Big 10 fans certainly can’t be happy at the bottom of the P5 pile, just above the Mountain West.

Maybe, instead of Big 12 breakup, sportswriters should start talking about how the Big 10 can improve its brand.

The Big 10 hasn't recovered from having Iowa in the Big 10 title game and then getting thrashed in a bowl and Ohio State in the national playoffs as the 3rd place Big 10 team and not even scoring in the game.
No fool like an old fool. You haven't recovered since you foolishly trashed Ohio State in 2014, only to see the Buckeyes win the whole thing...in the very first CFP. You've been holding your breath and stomping your feet ever since. Stop embarrassing yourself. The fact that some fly-by-night publication ranks conferences in an idiotic way doesn't mean anything.

You just joined in bitch haha

I seem to intimidate you when I post about your behavior? I noticed the same reaction from you with other posters who try to correct you. I honestly didn't realize you were this insecure? Feel free to speak openly, perhaps we can all come together to help you overcome your fears and insecurities to become a well-adjusted human being? I can't imagine your pain.

Remember, we're all here to help you. Let it all out.

Now Orlaco, you have children. You know they lash out at times. We need to let him get this out and settle down or it will just get worse. Can't you see he's been hurt in the past?

It's hard to tell how those people on his foster boards have been treating him, but it's obvious it's been hard on him. He needs a safe space to find himself. Let him cry himself out, then we'll concentrate on correcting the behavior.

If Vernon doesn't think he's working out on this foster board he'll be moved elsewhere. For now is up to us to do the best we can for him. At the moment, confronting him seems to make him respond like rabid sewer rat, not the calm, cuddly, lab rat we all know and love.

Reactions: hbeacheer
I seem to intimidate you when I post about your behavior? I noticed the same reaction from you with other posters who try to correct you. I honestly didn't realize you were this insecure? Feel free to speak openly, perhaps we can all come together to help you overcome your fears and insecurities to become a well-adjusted human being? I can't imagine your pain.

Remember, we're all here to help you. Let it all out.

Really? That's funny! Hey man convince yourself of whatever makes ya feel good about yourself pal. If you KYS that would help a ton!!! Godspeed!

Hard to look for you without knowing the site or your username?

i've seen fish flip more gracefully on the bank after being baited, hooked, and reeled in.

Why would I tell you anything! You obviously have crappy relationships with men! You offer zero value to any of these threads. I know that seems harsh but it is accurate. Hope we can still be friends. All this because you are a homer. Tell me how WVU does in Big12 this year and why.

Now Orlaco, you have children. You know they lash out at times. We need to let him get this out and settle down or it will just get worse. Can't you see he's been hurt in the past?

It's hard to tell how those people on his foster boards have been treating him, but it's obvious it's been hard on him. He needs a safe space to find himself. Let him cry himself out, then we'll concentrate on correcting the behavior.

If Vernon doesn't think he's working out on this foster board he'll be moved elsewhere. For now is up to us to do the best we can for him. At the moment, confronting him seems to make him respond like rabid sewer rat, not the calm, cuddly, lab rat we all know and love.

It's official...........you're kinda weird!

He's just acting out. Be supportive and he'll come around. I have great hopes for the boy once he stops being so scared and jumpy. He's in a rough place at the moment. Some of those of boards he claims to hang out on can be tough.

BTW, do any of you know what the word "kys" means and why he's capitalizing it? These crazy kids and their jargon!

I'm hoping Warez will have some honest work to keep him busy once he's stable. Of course, he'll need proof of a HS diploma or a GED. Warez doesn't hire just anyone.

Reactions: hbeacheer
Why would I tell you anything! You obviously have crappy relationships with men! You offer zero value to any of these threads. I know that seems harsh but it is accurate. Hope we can still be friends. All this because you are a homer. Tell me how WVU does in Big12 this year and why.

You keep advertising your own lies.

I've given you the Golden Glove to shut me up.

Use it.. ...if you can.

I have not stated one thing that isn't 100% true. Please like me sweetheart :)

I get dicked on by high quality people/posters daily.

...and then there's you who I address for entertainment purposes only.

Learn your place,

I get dicked on by high quality people/posters daily.

...and then there's you who I address for entertainment purposes only.

Learn your place,

Hey you're the one that said you get dicked! I say we skip dinner and drinks :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT