ADVERTISEMENT

Beilein > Huggins

David Berkowitz

Freshman
Mar 27, 2018
If Beilein would have stayed at WVU, we would have been to at least 2-3 Final Fours by now. Beilein showed how great of a coach he was by taking a team with no talent to the cusp of the Final four. You can thank cheap ass asbestos Ed for him leaving. No coach would want to hang around a program were you have and AD unwilling to invest in the facilities. Beilein was the only man that wanted the WVU job after the disaster known as catlett. Huggins used the wvu Job as leverage to get more out of Cincy. Huggins turned his back on wvu when we were in the dumpster. He only wanted the job after he fell on his face at cincy. Huggins all of a sudden wanted the job after Beilein turned it around just like Terry Bowden all of a sudden wanted the wvu football job when things were at a high water mark. If Huggins was'nt married to the bottle he would still be at cincy. If asbestos ED would have ponied up we would have a Final four caliber program at the moment instead of getting boat raced in sweet 16 every year. huggins has never been to a final four with a team he recruited. When people see John Beilien on the sideline they see class and integrity when they see Huggins they see a walking heart attack that just rolled out of bed.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/731530/spurned-by-huggins-wvu-turns-to-bowling-greens-dakich

If Beilein would have stayed at WVU, we would have been to at least 2-3 Final Fours by now. Beilein showed how great of a coach he was by taking a team with no talent to the cusp of the Final four. You can thank cheap ass asbestos Ed for him leaving. No coach would want to hang around a program were you have and AD unwilling to invest in the facilities. Beilein was the only man that wanted the WVU job after the disaster known as catlett. Huggins used the wvu Job as leverage to get more out of Cincy. Huggins turned his back on wvu when we were in the dumpster. He only wanted the job after he fell on his face at cincy. Huggins all of a sudden wanted the job after Beilein turned it around just like Terry Bowden all of a sudden wanted the wvu football job when things were at a high water mark. If Huggins was'nt married to the bottle he would still be at cincy. If asbestos ED would have ponied up we would have a Final four caliber program at the moment instead of getting boat raced in sweet 16 every year. huggins has never been to a final four with a team he recruited. When people see John Beilien on the sideline they see class and integrity when they see Huggins they see a walking heart attack that just rolled out of bed.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/731530/spurned-by-huggins-wvu-turns-to-bowling-greens-dakich
So your first post is a troll post on Huggins. Smart

Say hello to Kaczynski bro!

It's not too late to jump on the Michigan bandwagon. Would be less trash on the West Virginia Board.

What a tool. This is a repeat of other posts that are active. Couldn't think of anything original? Great start to the forum fool.
You should show a little more appreciation. I read your Michigan thread and its obvious that you agree that Beilein > Huggins. I just came out and said the things that you didn't have the balls to say. Your response is nothing more than a feeble attempt to save face in the eyes of the status quo. Just admit it you don't like Huggins. Everyone knows that anyway.

Don’t even give that Texas trash a platform. Don’t bite on that clown.
There are several things that I have already learned on this message board. The first is that there are too many willing to defend the status quo. The people who challenge it don't go far enough. See Rootmasters Michigan thread. It was a total failure he took a swipe at huggins but didn't have the balls to go the distance and admit that Beilein is a better coach than huggins. Secondly the first person that usually respond to you is the Resident board Knuckle head which I'm assuming That this Still5-Ovastarheels character must wear that crown. Finally I have a full set of Teeth and I'm not married to my sister so that disqualifies me from being a Texan.

Before posting nonsense, at least fact check first. Huggins didn’t come to WVU after “falling on his face at Cincinnati”. He sat out a year from coaching while working as a tv college basketball analyst, went to Kansas State the following year and signed Michael Beasley. He then left KState the following year to accept the job at WVU. Lastly, aside from Butler and Massula, Huggins recruited the other 3 starters on that final 4 WVU team in 2010. They were 5 star Devin Ebanks, 4 star Kevin Jones, 3 star Truck Bryant. Without them, WVU does not make the final 4.

Reactions: JWG66

VMF > David Berkowitz

You should show a little more appreciation. I read your Michigan thread and its obvious that you agree that Beilein > Huggins. I just came out and said the things that you didn't have the balls to say. Your response is nothing more than a feeble attempt to save face in the eyes of the status quo. Just admit it you don't like Huggins. Everyone knows that anyway.
I just assumed you were Root.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Doesn't Marshall have a forum somewhere? This is so old and I've only been a member here for a few months.
Not a problem however. I mark the poster and never read their stuff again.
I love honest discussion with WVU faithful. Others have small lives.

Reactions: WVUFanForever

If candy and nuts were ifs and buts we'd all have a Merry Christmas, yawn, now take your whine and go root for Michigan.

Before posting nonsense, at least fact check first. Huggins didn’t come to WVU after “falling on his face at Cincinnati”. He sat out a year from coaching while working as a tv college basketball analyst, went to Kansas State the following year and signed Michael Beasley. He then left KState the following year to accept the job at WVU. Lastly, aside from Butler and Massula, Huggins recruited the other 3 starters on that final 4 WVU team in 2010. They were 5 star Devin Ebanks, 4 star Kevin Jones, 3 star Truck Bryant. Without them, WVU does not make the final 4.
Huggins never would have taken the wvu job if he was still employed by Cincinnati. When we really needed him in 2002 he flipped us the bird. Huggins heart was always with the Bearcats. Huggins made have recruited the players you stated but Butler was the heart of that team. Huggins has never fully recruited a team that made it to the final four. The best he has done is 1 elite 8 appearance in 1995 with a team he fully recruited. John Beilein has been to 2 final fours with a team he fully recruited but beilien is a better coach than huggins.

If candy and nuts were ifs and buts we'd all have a Merry Christmas, yawn, now take your whine and go root for Michigan.
It's not too late to jump on the Michigan bandwagon. Would be less trash on the West Virginia Board.
If asbestos ED would have ponied up and kept beilein we would be playing in the Final four this weekend. Instead we know will always get boat raced in the sweet 16.

There are several things that I have already learned on this message board. The first is that there are too many willing to defend the status quo. The people who challenge it don't go far enough. See Rootmasters Michigan thread. It was a total failure he took a swipe at huggins but didn't have the balls to go the distance and admit that Beilein is a better coach than huggins. Secondly the first person that usually respond to you is the Resident board Knuckle head which I'm assuming That this Still5-Ovastarheels character must wear that crown. Finally I have a full set of Teeth and I'm not married to my sister so that disqualifies me from being a Texan.

GFY! So let me understand something. You just joined the site and you are aware of my differences with 5-0? If you weren’t so stupid it’d be funny. @still5-0vstarheels may be a jerk sometimes but he’s my jerk. I may be a jerk sometimes but I’m his jerk. I want WVU to be successful. You obvious don’t. Don’t patronize me fool. Texass sucks and WVU is great. Post that 10 times and maybe you’ll get my attention again goofball.

Reactions: Rootmaster
The guy is being honest and has the balls to say it. We all love WVU and Huggs but WVU will be good with any solid coach. A terrible coach sucks everywhere. A good coach does good everywhere. Belien started the train back in the right direction. He built WVU into a more respectable, consistent program and Huggs inherited what Belien started, built.

Huggs is a solid coach and much better than Catlett. The results easily show that. Belien probably could have made WVU a national title team if he stuck around and coached, recruited with the new practice facility and all the years of continuous success. Belien recruits better offense than Huggins. He teaches, coaches better offense as well. I love Huggs but I do admit Belien more than likely would have done better the past 11 years at WVU. Offense gets you to Final 4.

Reactions: David Berkowitz
The guy is being honest and has the balls to say it. We all love WVU and Huggs but WVU will be good with any solid coach. A terrible coach sucks everywhere. A good coach does good everywhere. Belien started the train back in the right direction. He built WVU into a more respectable, consistent program and Huggs inherited what Belien started, built.

Huggs is a solid coach and much better than Catlett. The results easily show that. Belien probably could have made WVU a national title team if he stuck around and coached, recruited with the new practice facility and all the years of continuous success. Belien recruits better offense than Huggins. He teaches, coaches better offense as well. I love Huggs but I do admit Belien more than likely would have done better the past 11 years at WVU. Offense gets you to Final 4.
You are a man of great wisdom. Every knowledgeable fan of college basketball knows offense wins. Wvu found this out against Nova. Huggins brick layers couldn't match nova's pace. If beilein was still at wvu we would make the critical shots at the right time. The defenders of the status quo know this to be true but can't admit it. They resort to personal insults to insulate themselves from reality.

GFY! So let me understand something. You just joined the site and you are aware of my differences with 5-0? If you weren’t so stupid it’d be funny. @still5-0vstarheels may be a jerk sometimes but he’s my jerk. I may be a jerk sometimes but I’m his jerk. I want WVU to be successful. You obvious don’t. Don’t patronize me fool. Texass sucks and WVU is great. Post that 10 times and maybe you’ll get my attention again goofball.
It is common message board science that the 1st person to respond is the boards resident knuckle Head. You are obviously not that advanced.I already got your attention considering you responded. Wvu would be a much more successful basketball program if beilein were still the coach. Everyone knows this that's why nobody to this point has disputed that. Whatever your thing is with still5-ovastarheels is none of my business. Personally i don't approve of your lifestyle but hey it's your business right? What is your fascination with Texas? I thought you would love it especially Houston. a bunch of 3 dollar bills down that way.

Not the first time you were wrong in this thread and likely
not the last.
What exactly have I been wrong about Knuckle Head? I stated that Beilein > Huggins which is true. I stated that Huggins used the wvu job as leverage to get more out of cincy in 2002 which is true. I stated that Huggins hasn't fully recruited a team that made the final four which is true. Since you have failed to effectively articulate a counter argument I assume you must agree.

It is common message board science that the 1st person to respond is the boards resident knuckle Head. You are obviously not that advanced.I already got your attention considering you responded. Wvu would be a much more successful basketball program if beilein were still the coach. Everyone knows this that's why nobody to this point has disputed that. Whatever your thing is with still5-ovastarheels is none of my business. Personally i don't approve of your lifestyle but hey it's your business right? What is your fascination with Texas? I thought you would love it especially Houston. a bunch of 3 dollar bills down that way.

So you won’t post Texass sucks and WVU is great?

WVU defense don’t stop good offenses. Nova scored 90. I love Huggs but Belien is a better coach. No doubt he would have built an empire if he stayed at WVU with his great offensive style. Belien at WVU would probably have 2 national titles by now with that top practice facility.

You are a man of great wisdom. Every knowledgeable fan of college basketball knows offense wins. Wvu found this out against Nova. Huggins brick layers couldn't match nova's pace. If beilein was still at wvu we would make the critical shots at the right time. The defenders of the status quo know this to be true but can't admit it. They resort to personal insults to insulate themselves from reality.

Go eat a salmon cream chese bagle Mr. Berkowitz... I'm having one myself.

WVU defense don’t stop good offenses. Nova scored 90. I love Huggs but Belien is a better coach. No doubt he would have built an empire if he stayed at WVU with his great offensive style. Belien at WVU would probably have 2 national titles by now with that top practice facility.

Beilien didn't have a practice facility. Huggs built it.

Everyone has a bad game. We couldn't make the shots. I watched the "shoot around" prior to the game and thought to myself... ooght ohe! We weren't making those shots either.

They are both great coaches, hard stop. Totally different styles of play, but each one of them do a great job of getting the most out of their players.

And he gives away yet another of his sockpuppets with this post, a move as smooth a hard turd wedged in sideways after a week of constipation. About as smart, too.

That talking dog landed you in prison, Dave. He doesn't know any more about basketball than he did anything else. Don't listen to him. You're talking to yourself, aka, 304, already. Don't start talking to Sam the Dog about basketball. He's like you, he can't dribble, only drool and eat his stool.

The root word of "ignorant" is "ignore", which is what to do to Dave's type, who are hopelessly ignorant. (You've got to love the "ignore" feature for these boneheads.) Dave is the brand new crazy on my long list of ignoramuses and thus moves to the top of the list. Hail Dave, dumbass of dumbasses and loony of lunatics!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT