ADVERTISEMENT

Been a stressful week or so

You probably should stick to hoops, as the Big 12's dreadful bowl performance is making your 5-7 record look even worse.

haven't watched much football at all....a few bb games but not much else
If my favorite team were 5-7 and done for the season, then I wouldn't watch much college football, either. This is not a coincidence. Just get ready for the Cowboys to disappoint us in a couple of weeks, as they have done for about 27 years now.

If my favorite team were 5-7 and done for the season, then I wouldn't watch much college football, either. This is not a coincidence. Just get ready for the Cowboys to disappoint us in a couple of weeks, as they have done for about 27 years now.
Looks like Grier will get a start this week.....always been a Cowboy fan...Chuck Howley was my dad's paper boy many many years ago

Your week must have become even more stressful when you and 10 or so other WVU fans paid to watch tHuggy get paddled in overtime in his old stomping grounds. For somebody who moved on to college basketball in early-December, your silence about Saturday's game in the Little Apple is simply amazing.

Your week must have become even more stressful when you and 10 or so other WVU fans paid to watch tHuggy get paddled in overtime in his old stomping grounds. For somebody who moved on to college basketball in early-December, your silence about Saturday's game in the Little Apple is simply amazing.
eerily like last year..too many straight line drives and poor foul shooting.....btw how's your boy mcneil these dasys

McNeil played well last night, as he shot the ball well and didn't commit any turnovers, but this was only his third good game or so of this season. Check out true freshman Brice Sensabaugh when you get a chance. He's an expert "bucket getter" at a very young age, which means that he'll likely be another one-and-done, but he doesn't often play defense...LOL

McNeil played well last night, as he shot the ball well and didn't commit any turnovers, but this was only his third good game or so of this season. Check out true freshman Brice Sensabaugh when you get a chance. He's an expert "bucket getter" at a very young age, which means that he'll likely be another one-and-done, but he doesn't often play defense...LOL
Hey cocksucker....was hoping you offed yourself after the suckeyes choked again.

I haven't seen any of tHuggy's games this season, but have recorded the losses to K-State and Oklahoma Lite, so I'll be sure to watch them and relish your misery...

I haven't seen any of tHuggy's games this season, but have recorded the losses to K-State and Oklahoma Lite, so I'll be sure to watch them and relish your misery...
SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE IGNORING THE SUCKEYES CHOKE JOB.

I HOPE IT RUINS YOUR ENTIRE YEAR YOU HUGE PIECE OF DOG SHIT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT