ADVERTISEMENT

Been a long day with political crap

I'm worn out even though I was able to watch a little golf this afternoon. Looking forward to turning on the Stanley Cup game 5 and take a break from all this spinning.
Luckily I am spending a few days at the Ocean and missed most of the circus......but I couldn't resist checking out the OT board.

I'm worn out even though I was able to watch a little golf this afternoon. Looking forward to turning on the Stanley Cup game 5 and take a break from all this spinning.

Love watching Hockey...especially when the fights break out!

Luckily I am spending a few days at the Ocean and missed most of the circus......but I couldn't resist checking out the OT board.
Cool. What beach? I'm thinking about my beach trip almost constantly and it is still two months away

Cool. What beach? I'm thinking about my beach trip almost constantly and it is still two months away
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Its an easy drive and we have been coming here for about 45 years. When we go south we go to Naples FL.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Its an easy drive and we have been coming here for about 45 years. When we go south we go to Naples FL.
Hmmmmm.....I don't know of that beach. Will need to Google it.

Hmmmmm.....I don't know of that beach. Will need to Google it.
Got out of there before the crowds hit....the place really gets packed after the schools close for the summer.
Biden buys 'dream' beach house in Delaware
By Brooke Seipel - 06/09/17 12:12 PM EDT
Former Vice President Joe Biden and his wife purchased a "dream" house in Rehoboth Beach, Del., according to a report by The Cape Gazette.

“Throughout our careers, Jill and I have dreamed of being able to buy a place at the beach at home where we can bring the whole family. We feel very lucky that we're now able to make that happen and are looking forward to spending time with our family in the place that matters most to us in the world," Biden wrote in a statement.

The exact location of the house was not provided to reporters, but sources close to the family told the paper that it overlooks Cape Henlopen State Park.
The location is significant to Biden, who worked to return that land to the state of Delaware from the U.S. military while he was a senator.

Biden has been spotted in Rehoboth in the past, walking around the city and stopping at popular places in the area such as Browseabout Books.

I need a vacation. Got a few planned this summer but not for another few weeks.... :flushed:

Fertilized the garden today, have some work there to do tomorrow. Probably play some golf this weekend. I love this Ping G driver so much. Need to plan a other beach vacation. Ocean side, with good surfing.

Need to plan a other beach vacation. Ocean side, with good surfing.
I'm not a surfer but Rehoboth is not the place for good surfing. You might want to check out some west coast beaches like Stinson Beach CA. I have been there and saw a lot of big waves and surfers.

I'm not a surfer but Rehoboth is not the place for good surfing. You might want to check out some west coast beaches like Stinson Beach CA. I have been there and saw a lot of big waves and surfers.
There are 4 great places to surf on this planet. Two of them (CA & Hawaii) are in the US.

I'm about to buy a bassboat. Been wanting one my whole life and am finally gonna splurge.
Yeah, I want one too but waiting until both kids are either out of the house or done with me...whichever comes first. Lol

I'm about to buy a bassboat. Been wanting one my whole life and am finally gonna splurge.
Just understand, shit is expensive. I've got a Grady White 30 ft Marlin, and I probably spend $10k on MX, general upkeep, and dockage. That doesn't factor in gas and fishing stuff.

Reactions: atlkvb
Just understand, shit is expensive. I've got a Grady White 30 ft Marlin, and I probably spend $10k on MX, general upkeep, and dockage. That doesn't factor in gas and fishing stuff.

Youza!

I just go down to the local Kroger for my fresh fish "catch of the day".

It's a little cheaper I think.

But work it DvlDog4WVU, we know you got the loooooong green Bro!:pimp:

Between our two kids, we shelled out $188k for tuition. I deserve a $21 k bassboat.
Wow. I agree, you deserve it. Your comment makes me feel better even though i start with the fifth kid this fall.

Fertilized the garden today, have some work there to do tomorrow. Probably play some golf this weekend. I love this Ping G driver so much. Need to plan a other beach vacation. Ocean side, with good surfing.
experimenting with pole beans this year......they are growing like the number of insurance companies dropping obamacare

Between our two kids, we shelled out $188k for tuition. I deserve a $21 k bassboat.
Good God almighty.......I'm really giving away my age here but my entire first year at Glenville was $892, and the most expensive year was $1100.........how do you guys afford it?....hats off to ya

my friend who owns a boat says it would be cheaper just to flush money down the toilet......he says it saves gas money at least[roll]

Good God almighty.......I'm really giving away my age here but my entire first year at Glenville was $892, and the most expensive year was $1100.........how do you guys afford it?....hats off to ya
In the mid 90's my tuition at Tech was 1800. Room and board was another 1500-2000 but I was comped room and board because I worked for campus housing.

In the mid 90's my tuition at Tech was 1800. Room and board was another 1500-2000 but I was comped room and board because I worked for campus housing.
When I was at State I think my freshman year tuition was $800-$900 and books might have cost $100-$120

One semester's tuition cracked $1k at WVU my senior year. I've checked out cost now in-state in CO vs out-of-state at WVU. It would cost me about the same to send a kid to either. I have another 13 years before that happens though.

One semester's tuition cracked $1k at WVU my senior year. I've checked out cost now in-state in CO vs out-of-state at WVU. It would cost me about the same to send a kid to either. I have another 13 years before that happens though.
I have a nephew starting this fall at USC-Columbia and I think he said it was about 23k a year in state. That may include room and board.

I have a nephew starting this fall at USC-Columbia and I think he said it was about 23k a year in state. That may include room and board.
I have several buddies out here with kids in college. In state including room and board runs about $100k for the full 4 years.

I have several buddies out here with kids in college. In state including room and board runs about $100k for the full 4 years.

That is simply outrageous. You can't even mortgage your house to pay those expenses, you have to sign over your internal organs, including your brains!

It is ridiculous how expensive it has become. But I love college football.
Back in the 60's I was recruited by Dartmouth to play football and offered a grant in aid. Ivy League do not give athletic scholarships. The cost was 3,200. They were going to give me 2,500. I could not come up with the 700.... so I said fuk it and went to WVU for 300 for tuition only.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT