ADVERTISEMENT

Be Proud of Your President, WVU Fans!!!

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015

Gordon Gee was caught out shopping at a store without his mask on Sunday. Congratulations on having the biggest hypocrite East of Nancy Pelosi as your school's leader!!!

:middlefinger: [roll]

Gordon Gee was caught out shopping at a store without his mask on Sunday. Congratulations on having the biggest hypocrite East of Nancy Pelosi as your school's leader!!!

:middlefinger: [roll]
Gee has been a total train wreck...way over the hill!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Maybe so, but breaking all those bad habits he obtained from tosu is tough and takes time. WVU has succeeded in some areas that that tosu failed. He now uses knife, fork and spoon when eating and is potty trained.
yes...but are his tattoos spelled correctly or did he let Pryor do them?

Ha ha, SlowHead, the jilted ex-girlfriend, still suffers from major butt hurt because Pryor chose Ohio State over the Old Fold & Blew 12 stinkin' years ago. Apply some Preparation H to your chapped a$$, and move along, Sally.

[laughing]

Maybe so, but breaking all those bad habits he obtained from tosu is tough and takes time. WVU has succeeded in some areas that that tosu failed. He now uses knife, fork and spoon when eating and is potty trained.
More stupidity from the delusional ancient one. Bow-tie boy has worked for WVU and Ohio State each on multiple occasions, so stop running from accountability, Pops. Gee's your problem now, and has been for many years.

Ha ha, SlowHead, the jilted ex-girlfriend, still suffers from major butt hurt because Pryor chose Ohio State over the Old Fold & Blew 12 stinkin' years ago. Apply some Preparation H to your chapped a$$, and move along, Sally.

[laughing]
pryor wasn't coming here even if dickrod has stayed

You may be correct about Pryor, but many WVU fans posted otherwise. They were so in love with Rich Fraud that they thought that he could do no wrong, and would have reeled in Pryor, had he stayed in Morganhole. They're the same RR fans who cried when he was appropriately fired at Michigan. If only Michigan had given him just one more season...Ohio State would have beaten his a$$ by only two touchdowns, instead of five.

You may be correct about Pryor, but many WVU fans posted otherwise. They were so in love with Rich Fraud that they thought that he could do no wrong, and would have reeled in Pryor, had he stayed in Morganhole. They're the same RR fans who cried when he was appropriately fired at Michigan. If only Michigan had given him just one more season...Ohio State would have beaten his a$$ by only two touchdowns, instead of five.
my brother who was in radio at the time had some truthful connections.....pryor not coming here may have had something to do with dickrod leaving...writing on the wall

You may be correct about Pryor, but many WVU fans posted otherwise. They were so in love with Rich Fraud that they thought that he could do no wrong,

I'm just butting in, but I'm not one of DickRod's disciples, and never was, even when he was at WVU. When WVU hired him my dad still lived in Glenville and and was connected with a lot of insiders at Glenville State (where Rich started building his reputation) and he told me that DickRod was dirty and that he would eventually cause problems everywhere he went. Dear old Dad was right.

Your Dad was right, Buzzard. He had an innovative offensive mind, but was a one-trick pony and unable to adapt when other schools figured out how to slow his quarterback-run dominated offense, and couldn't have cared less about recruiting blue chip defensive players. He!!, I think that his strategy was to overrecruit skilled offensive players, and move the leftovers to defense.

ADVERTISEMENT