ADVERTISEMENT

BB team question

TeCaLi

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2001
TA was not listed on the box score wrapup and I don't remember seeing him on the floor. Is he OK?

TA was not listed on the box score wrapup and I don't remember seeing him on the floor. Is he OK?
Discipline. He threw a tantrum during the TT game after he was taken out. I would imagine that he will be much better for this and be back on teh court saturday

Discipline. He threw a tantrum during the TT game after he was taken out. I would imagine that he will be much better for this and be back on teh court saturday

Airport............so you say he threw an old fashioned Jesco White during the TT game? I'd like for Huggs to send Teddy down to Jolo for a few days where he could learn right from wrong.....................and then Huggs could put him back on the court with confidence that he wouldn't act up again! Warez

Airport............so you say he threw an old fashioned Jesco White during the TT game? I'd like for Huggs to send Teddy down to Jolo for a few days where he could learn right from wrong.....................and then Huggs could put him back on the court with confidence that he wouldn't act up again! Warez
Put the fear of Goda in him.

Put the fear of Goda in him.
While were on the subject...........................please tell Lonzo that I have sent him a plane ticket that is intended to get him out of Bradshaw. Tell him to be at the Welch International Airport tomorrow morning at 7:00 sharp. I will see that he gets a job when he lands in Columbia (next country south of Panama). I was just down there putting a team together. Yes sir, Lonzo gotta job waiting! Warez

Reactions: Airport
Swollen head.
Teddy good and needs to be on the floor most of the game. He knows when to hold'em and knows when to fold'em. Knows when to walk away and knows when to run. Teddy never counts his winnings while he's sitting at the table! He knows there's time enough for that, when the dealings done! Warez

While were on the subject...........................please tell Lonzo that I have sent him a plane ticket that is intended to get him out of Bradshaw. Tell him to be at the Welch International Airport tomorrow morning at 7:00 sharp. I will see that he gets a job when he lands in Columbia (next country south of Panama). I was just down there putting a team together. Yes sir, Lonzo gotta job waiting! Warez
Have to be careful of the dogleg at the airport. Could windup at the Starland Drive In Theater. db

Have to be careful of the dogleg at the airport. Could windup at the Starland Drive In Theater. db

What's playing at the Starland? I think I saw where Gone With The Wind was going to be playing there soon. I remember the night(s) me and Sally spent at the Starland. She never cared much about watching the movie and was more interested in the popcorn that I bought. Yes sir, she fell for the old popcorn surprise every Saturday night! Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT