ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor

I remember that time, back before Thanksgiving, when Michigan had just rolled Iowa State, and TVZ told me that was nothing. Iowa State is horrible. I guess he was somewhat right, but not sure they're the worst team in Big XII, especially after they humiliated Texas yesterday, 81 to 52.

There's bad, and then there's real bad.

Think Greg will bow and apologize to me for disputing nastily the numbers and my eyeball test? Nah!

Whaz up old timer. How’s that pecker of yours doin? Anyway ho hum chalk up another perfect pick in the win column mam. Man did I put on a show since you opened up your old grumpy mouth. Listen friend even you can be impressed with the 11 out of 15 games I predicted and calling the WVU game against Cuse and this Tittle game like Nostradamus. You can claim whatever you want but every single person on this site watched the show I put on after you challenged me. I mean if you weren’t a troll that revealed yourself over the last few weeks you’d acknowledge being spanked and humiliated by your puppet master. The pleasure was yours and you are quite welcome for the lesson. Class dismissed punk.

Last edited:
Another classic thread fail by the boards resident Acc homer Greg Jacobs. Greg isn't having a good year. First the pathetic Acc football conference went 0-6 in bowl games. Next the ACC could'nt get past the sweet 16 and a Big 12 team ended up winning a title.

Greg is in excuse making mode today. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha homer swing and miss my puppets.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You realize this is a bump from last year right? Has nothing to do with this year. I picked Baylor to win it all and humiliated the local trolls along the way.

So this year Baylor was the best team in America and the rest of the Big 12 was a major disappointment.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Department of Education should set up field offices in Waco and Baton Rouge for the amount of debauchery that goes on at both universities.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone comes up about Baylor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT