ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor ...remember last year when you were trying to run it up on the Mountaineers..we do!

I think this will be a monstrous blowout. Baylor has been horrible recently and our balanced offense will give them fits as long as we have a healthy RB.

Just win.

Vengeance is a motivational tool of the weak... ...and a poison to the strong.

Reactions: Die HardEER
First you get the lead. Then you expand the margin. Wherever it winds up, fine, as long as it has a W with it.

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32

N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16

T ony’s turbulence tore up Texas Tech, 48-17

A nother defense whipping, of TCU, 34-10

I gnominy of turnovers against Oklahoma State, 20-37

N o problem decimating Kansas, 48-21

E xcellent, timely defense AGAIN; beat Texas, 24-20

E rectile dysfunctioned against Oklahoma, 56-28

R ebounded big time on offense and defense at Iowa State, 49-19

S cuttle Baylor

Baylor - remember last year with 1:21 left in the game and 55 was not enough so you elected to throw a dart to the end zone. We remember! Here is the game track. Just my humble opinion but I hope we lite these cats up Saturday. URL below provides the details on last years outing.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400763437
Member Art Briles?
Member Seth Russell?
Member 73?
Oh, I member!

You can bet the players and coaches remember. They will not soon forget OU either, their time will come.

Just win.

It amazes me that so many people forget that Baylor is a very talented team and could rally to end their topsy-turvy season with a very strong performance on the field.

Sure .... they might fold. Or they could come out like a threatened vicious animal stuck in a corner.

Just win.

It amazes me that so many people forget that Baylor is a very talented team and could rally to end their topsy-turvy season with a very strong performance on the field.

Sure .... they might fold. Or they could come out like a threatened vicious animal stuck in a corner.

Our success, or lack thereof, depends more on the Old gold and blue than it does on Baylor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT