ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball world all eyes on Morgantown Saturday night.

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Oklahoma point guard Trey Young is hottest name in sports now and many people will be tuning in to see him play Saturday night against #6 WVU. All the NBA stars like Steph Curry are hyping him up and he may be the best point guard in years. He is that special.

The wild, sold out over capacity WVU Coliseum will be another thing that many eye balls around America will notice. Trey Young hasn’t seen an environment like what he will see Saturday night in Morgantown, WV. Recruits all over the nation will be watching. I guarantee you they will be impressed with our home environment for big games. Senior defensive star Jevon Carter vs Trey Young. Get your popcorn ready!

If Jevon is healthy, Trey gets no more than 20. Jevon came from nowhere to make himself what he is. Anyone like that lives to shut down someone who is getting the hype this kid is getting as a Freshman.

I know he hurt his wrist, but his defense should be just fine.

When did he hurt his wrist? This is the first hearing about it.

I know Young is a better talent than Juwan Evans but Carter shut him down so I don't see why he cant hold this freshman phenom to 15 points 8 assist type game.

Hopefully Carter wrist is 100% now. He has had 5 more days since last game. Going to be a great environment. Oklahoma walking into a hornet nest.

ADVERTISEMENT