ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball next year

Gordon isn’t tough enough and doesn’t give a crap. He’s getting replaced. Huggs won’t want him back. I could see Knapper to Marshall. His confidence is shot and he’s regressing. McCabe is too slow, small. I think he’s gone. We need Dobbs and a JUCO guard that can come in and start, impact. Maybe a grad transfer.

Harler is graduating and probably moves on. He’s a D2 player.

Gordon isn’t tough enough and doesn’t give a crap. He’s getting replaced. Huggs won’t want him back. I could see Knapper to Marshall. His confidence is shot and he’s regressing. McCabe is too slow, small. I think he’s gone. We need Dobbs and a JUCO guard that can come in and start, impact. Maybe a grad transfer.

I thought you said Knapper wasn't good enough for D1. McCabe is the best passer on the team.

To bad pride doesn't move on. We could start talking sports again instead of this bullshit.

You do know this crap stays on the board after you post it?

Knapper playing for D’Antoni at Marshall would be great fit but we need him here the next 4 years. He can score and spark us. He could be a great bench scorer for years here. Maybe develop into a starter but I see him as a great bench spark guy.

McCabe is just slow, small and outmatched. I hate it for him but I don’t see him lasting here at this level. I don’t think we keep all these small guards. Between Doomes, Knapper, McCabe someone has to go. I think McCabe is the one who has to go transfer. Knapper is more athletic and can defend, score better.

Silly%2BGIF%2B00033.gif

Lot of fail in this post.

ADVERTISEMENT