ADVERTISEMENT

Banner Hanging Halted

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
The Morganholers' plan to raise a banner announcing the Old Fold & Blew's "1/3 of the College Basketball National Championship" ended with Virginia's win over Texas Tech in the title game. Fold & Blew fans rooted hard in vain for the Red Raiders last night, as they convinced themselves that by beating Texas Tech one out of three times that the two teams played this season, WVU was entitled to 1/3 of the National Championship, if "Guns Up" won it all. From Keyser to Red Jacket, it's a bad day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be.

The Morganholers' plan to raise a banner announcing the Old Fold & Blew's "1/3 of the College Basketball National Championship" ended with Virginia's win over Texas Tech in the title game. Fold & Blew fans rooted hard in vain for the Red Raiders last night, as they convinced themselves that by beating Texas Tech one out of three times that the two teams played this season, WVU was entitled to 1/3 of the National Championship, if "Guns Up" won it all. From Keyser to Red Jacket, it's a bad day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be.

Add comedy to the list of things you're not very good at.

I saw that stuff from many of my FB friends. One even had a post that read, Mountaineer Nation supports Texas Tech. Bring home the NCAA title back to all of us in the Big 12. I can't even imagine a Michigan fan writing something like that, had it been Ohio State playing for the title last night. Hell, most Michigan fans were rooting for Texas Tech when they beat MSU in the semi-final game.

This is classic moral victory stuff here.

I saw that stuff from many of my FB friends. One even had a post that read, Mountaineer Nation supports Texas Tech. Bring home the NCAA title back to all of us in the Big 12. I can't even imagine a Michigan fan writing something like that, had it been Ohio State playing for the title last night. Hell, most Michigan fans were rooting for Texas Tech when they beat MSU in the semi-final game.

This is classic moral victory stuff here.
The Old Fold & Blew media fan boys started the narrative that it would be great for Texas Tech to win the championship, not only because of the Red Raiders' Big 12 affiliation, but also because WVU would have been the last team to have beaten Tech. It's as if this somehow would have washed away the memories of a season with a record number of losses, and a record beat down administered by some angry roosters to end the season.

The Old Fold & Blew media fan boys started the narrative that it would be great for Texas Tech to win the championship, not only because of the Red Raiders' Big 12 affiliation, but also because WVU would have been the last team to have beaten Tech. It's as if this somehow would have washed away the memories of a season with a record number of losses, and a record beat down administered by some angry roosters to end the season.
Which only indicated to me what a Lock UVA was last evening! Cha Ching!

Who is trying to be funny? I'm ridiculing you and other delusional Old Fold & Blew fans.
So says "The King of Bloviation". How you doing Schlister? Your team is going to get some really strong raves this year--losing your QB to the portal. Such a shame, Maybe Chugs can get it done for you -- I understand he is being discussed as the starter.

So says "The King of Bloviation". How you doing Schlister? Your team is going to get some really strong raves this year--losing your QB to the portal. Such a shame, Maybe Chugs can get it done for you -- I understand he is being discussed as the starter.
Chugs.....lol. This should be interesting

Your understanding is dead wrong, as usual. Justin Fields, a five-star Georgia recruit, is clearly Ohio State's starting quarterback. I have no doubt that Fields is better than the career back-ups at Miami and Oklahoma, one of whom will lead the Old Fold & Blew to a 6-6 season, at best, this Fall.

Your understanding is dead wrong, as usual. Justin Fields, a five-star Georgia recruit, is clearly Ohio State's starting quarterback. I have no doubt that Fields is better than the career back-ups at Miami and Oklahoma, one of whom will lead the Old Fold & Blew to a 6-6 season, at best, this Fall.
verily thou art full of thyself today......more bloviating than usual...chill son...it ain't even august yet...marshal sucks...and nobody cares whether ahia state sucks or not

Chuga, Chuga, Chuga! The little engine that could. Your leave no doubt statment may, can, could, maybe could, could maybe, can't, maybe can't, be correct; only time will tell. Until then, you are the King of Bloviation.

Chuga, Chuga, Chuga! The little engine that could. Your leave no doubt statment may, can, could, maybe could, could maybe, can't, maybe can't, be correct; only time will tell. Until then, you are the King of Bloviation.
What's your first language, FlimsyTard? It most assuredly isn't English!

[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT