ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Bailey picks WVU

Great signing, but there was a sentence you wrote that started....

"A native of Georgia, Bailey initially signed with Marshall out of high school but did not qualify..."

I have never seen that combination of words together in one sentence at any point in my life. After my vision came back a few minutes later, I read it again and was again became disoriented. Could you explain the meaning of this sentence?

Great signing, but there was a sentence you wrote that started....

"A native of Georgia, Bailey initially signed with Marshall out of high school but did not qualify..."

I have never seen that combination of words together in one sentence at any point in my life. After my vision came back a few minutes later, I read it again and was again became disoriented. Could you explain the meaning of this sentence?

He didn't qualify and elected instead of propping at Marshall to go junior college.

He didn't qualify and elected instead of propping at Marshall to go junior college.

I was just messing. I didn't know "Marshall" and "didn't qualify" academically were even allowed to be in the same sentence.

When was the last time Doc didn't take someone for academics?

Hopefully he got things straight now...looks like a good player.

He didnt elect to go to JUCO instead of Propping.

He didnt have the GPA OR Test Scores to even get into Marshall.

He didnt elect to go to JUCO instead of Propping.

He didnt have the GPA OR Test Scores to even get into Marshall.
SO, are we certain he NOW has adequate academics so as to not fail to show in January?

So seriously, when did Doc start looking at grades? This is literally the first time I've seen this come up....and I'm not even remotely joking.

Good Grades has always been the requirement. Test Scores and Qualifying Classes has been the benchmark for our Futures.

Good Grades has always been the requirement. Test Scores and Qualifying Classes has been the benchmark for our Futures.
200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

You actually wrote that. Awesome.

Reactions: JediMastEER
He tells a different story but regardless he didn't qualify and ended up at a JUCO.

The story was for him to prop based off his final grades and test scores.

He didnt take that serious, signed and then didn't improve his grades to gain admittance into Marshall. It happened to a few recruits from our 2015 signing class who never showed up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT