ADVERTISEMENT

B1G helps OSU

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Crossover games against Illinois and Nebraska, west bottom feeders, while Michigan has to play Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Good! Your p.o.s. favorite school deserves to be screwed. Your President is a Marxist, and your State's Governor is Biden's whore. Having stated this, I would be very surprised if all of the games are played, given the B1G's stringent testing and quarantine requirements. The B1G is setting its member schools up for failure.

I actually truly believe the B1G made Nebraska open up at Ohio State due to them attempting to sue the conference. Pretty good statement if I'm right.

Perhaps, you're right, but what doesn't make sense to me is that Ohio State was along side Nebraska and Iowa in criticizing the B1G's premature decision to terminate fall sports and failure to communicate, but was not punished by the B1G. Maybe, the fact that Nebraska's players' parents actually filed suit was the difference.

B1G saw the light and it shown bright on their empty bank vaults.

Believe it or not, money wasn't the determining factor, T-Bone. The social justice warrior/new B1G Commissioner, along with 11 liberal college Presidents, prematurely canceled the season, willing to forfeit hundreds of millions of dollars to advance their political agenda. But parents of Nebraska football players filed suit against the B1G, and, by doing so, became entitled to information and records (discovery) related to the reasons for the decision to cancel the season, and the decision-makers didn't want their dirty secrets revealed, so they formulated a plan to allow the season to be played, in exchange for the parents' promise to drop the lawsuit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT