ADVERTISEMENT

Austin continues to succumb to the madness...

What the hell does any of this have to do with mountaineer sports? Take your shit to the off topic board! Just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this shit!
Absolutely nothing and thank you! Well said, my brother!

What the hell does any of this have to do with mountaineer sports? Take your shit to the off topic board! Just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this shit!
It is relevant, it goes like this......

WVU plays Texas in football

The Texas band will not play their fight song, "The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You", because the young folk in the band believe it is racist.

The young folk find it racist due to their liberal views and are protesting by not playing it.

The young folk go to college - a college WVU plays in football - in a very liberal city, Austin.

The views in Austin are not the same as the rest of the state of Texas.

Because the views in the rest of the state of Texas are more conservative, they are more open to keeping economy open.

Because these businesses area fighting to remain open during the pandemic, tourism can still flourish.

Tourism attracts people from out of state to travel there and spend money.

If one is going to travel to a game at Texas, TCU or Baylor, then one can work in a tourism trip to San Antonio, The stockyard in Fort Worth and party in Austin.

WVU plays Texas in Football.

ADVERTISEMENT