ADVERTISEMENT

Austin continues to succumb to the madness...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Cavaleer and Cheers

Read some of the analysis. This isn't wishful thinking. I am registered unaffiliated and honestly think we would be better off without political parties at this stage but recognize that is wishful thinking. But it is trending that way for Texas. Check out the link below from Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.

Read some of the analysis. This isn't wishful thinking. I am registered unaffiliated and honestly think we would be better off without political parties at this stage but recognize that is wishful thinking. But it is trending that way for Texas. Check out the link below from Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.

538...that says it all.

Reactions: eerlite

I’ve read it. I don’t believe it and won’t until we see it.

Why don't they just play "I've Been Working on the Railroad" Problem solved.

The State of Texas will be Blue State by the 2024 Presudential election if not by 2022.
It’s sad to walk around Austin. All the homeless on the sidewalks is terrible. Unfortunately in ultra liberal areas the policies make this happen and even almost encouraged. My greatest fear is all the people leaving California and moving here. They have not learned that those things don’t work. My first time in Austin was the first time I explained to my teenage son how negatively liberal policies affect people.

Reactions: wvu2007 and BoHed

Silver hasn’t gotten anything right since 2012.

You are so correct. Where I live the people are very similar to the great state of west by god. Nobody cares for what goes on in Austin

So since you’re local... ...is Texas ‘open’?

The Stockyards doable? A run to San Antonio Riverwalk a night then Austin for a night (WVU)... then lap back to Dallas (Steelers)....

Is the trip for this road game (long weekend vacation) worth it?

Yes everything is open unless the owner decides not to open. My buddy was in Fort Worth two weekends ago and partied his ass of at the stockyards. Just make sure to have a mask. Most all businesses are asking you to wear them. Some do and some don’t. I always have one and if it’s safe inside I might take it off. I think it’s worth it. I live four hours East in lumberton and I’m spending the weekend in Austin and probably step on(accidentally) or fall over some of the bums sleeping on the sidewalks!! Hit me up if you’re going to the game

Reactions: Orlaco
So since you’re local... ...is Texas ‘open’?

The Stockyards doable? A run to San Antonio Riverwalk a night then Austin for a night (WVU)... then lap back to Dallas (Steelers)....

Is the trip for this road game (long weekend vacation) worth it?
I actually failed to answer your question about places being doable. Yes both are within a couple of hours from Austin. Both are really cool

Reactions: Orlaco
What the hell does any of this have to do with mountaineer sports? Take your shit to the off topic board! Just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this shit!

Love conquers all! I see we ruffled someone’s feathers on the this topic. Maybe I’m batshit and the world is fine?

The WVU band should play it next time we play them........ ha h ah aha h a Horns Down M-Effers!
That would elevate us to Elite status in the Big XII. Might actually get the Big XII refs off of our ass and would certainly ingratiate a fan base to us.

ADVERTISEMENT