ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Shane Lyons: Attendance, ticket sales will decline. Huggs needs to retire. No excuse

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
No excuse for WVU to ever be this bad. Huggs is paid too high to suck this bad and he has a top practice facility which should help him recruit. Huggs and his horrible staff of clown boys are the issue. 5-6-7 years ago we had 3 shitty seasons in a row under Huggs. We are going to suck next year too. Huggs lazy recruits and has a staff that can’t recruit either and won’t work to get a recruit. They get guys who had no big offers and came cause we were only option to play at higher D1 mostly. Huggs won’t work to get a recruit. It’s plain laziness, stubborn and arrogant. How the hell can you not recruit better when your in the Big 12 with a top practice facility and great tradition at WVU? Belien handed Huggins a very strong program. Belien fixed the Catlett mess.

Huggs misses on the top WV kids all the time and doesn’t get the better ones he desperately needs. He settles on Chase Harler instead of Jon Elmore, CJ Burks, Luke Frampton and several others. Wouldn’t it be nice to have in state WV studs Elmore and Burks as the starting backcourt right now? Huggs had to work to get Dante Grantham 5 years ago so he gave up. That’s plain lazy ego recruiting. We needed him. Huggs is costing himself. We can’t get by sweet 16 cause he is missing badly too often. Good scorers won’t have anything to do with Huggs. He substitutes too often and restricts good scorers. We suck ass every 4-5 years under Huggs.

Shane Lyons is going to have to have a talk with Huggins about retirement soon. This is unacceptable for the huge money he makes. Huggins coaching has been grade F this year. Not only does his recruiting suck but his coaching has been terrible. He’s washed up, over the hill for the modern day folks. I’ve always thought he’s the most overatted coach in sports. No championship and a bunch of NCAA bust 1st round exits and now his teams suck every 4-5 years. Belien handed him talent and a excellent, on rise program. Huggs has been inconsistent. Plain and simple. Time for Lyons to have that talk with a Bob Huggins. This is a shit show now. No excuse. He’s paid too much for this. Empty Coliseum for many games coming after Kansas game this Saturday. After that it’s 8,000 or less.

Reactions: PittPoker
Also let me add that Erik Martin, Larry Harrison both need fired. Those 2 are dumb and dumber. Have been for years. Both can’t even talk properly at all. 2 straight clown shoe McGriff boys. Huggs is overrated, overpaid and his staff is horrible.

No excuse for WVU to ever be this bad. Huggs is paid too high to suck this bad and he has a top practice facility which should help him recruit. Huggs and his horrible staff of clown boys are the issue. 5-6-7 years ago we had 3 shitty seasons in a row under Huggs. We are going to suck next year too. Huggs lazy recruits and has a staff that can’t recruit either and won’t work to get a recruit. They get guys who had no big offers and came cause we were only option to play at higher D1 mostly. Huggs won’t work to get a recruit. It’s plain laziness, stubborn and arrogant. How the hell can you not recruit better when your in the Big 12 with a top practice facility and great tradition at WVU? Belien handed Huggins a very strong program. Belien fixed the Catlett mess.

Huggs misses on the top WV kids all the time and doesn’t get the better ones he desperately needs. He settles on Chase Harler instead of Jon Elmore, CJ Burks, Luke Frampton and several others. Wouldn’t it be nice to have in state WV studs Elmore and Burks as the starting backcourt right now? Huggs had to work to get Dante Grantham 5 years ago so he gave up. That’s plain lazy ego recruiting. We needed him. Huggs is costing himself. We can’t get by sweet 16 cause he is missing badly too often. Good scorers won’t have anything to do with Huggs. He substitutes too often and restricts good scorers. We suck ass every 4-5 years under Huggs.

Shane Lyons is going to have to have a talk with Huggins about retirement soon. This is unacceptable for the huge money he makes. Huggins coaching has been grade F this year. Not only does his recruiting suck but his coaching has been terrible. He’s washed up, over the hill for the modern day folks. I’ve always thought he’s the most overatted coach in sports. No championship and a bunch of NCAA bust 1st round exits and now his teams suck every 4-5 years. Belien handed him talent and a excellent, on rise program. Huggs has been inconsistent. Plain and simple. Time for Lyons to have that talk with a Bob Huggins. This is a shit show now. No excuse. He’s paid too much for this. Empty Coliseum for many games coming after Kansas game this Saturday. After that it’s 8,000 or less.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Also let me add that Erik Martin, Larry Harrison both need fired. Those 2 are dumb and dumber. Have been for years. Both can’t even talk properly at all. 2 straight clown shoe McGriff boys. Huggs is overrated, overpaid and his staff is horrible.
Think they are jealous of us Pride because we don't have to work and we sit around getting drunk all day.
Pride apparently got an earlier start today than you THG!

Pride is The Legend around Fairmont.

The best panhandler there ever was and ever will be.

I think he deserves respect. That is just me.

Reactions: Euell
This is stupid. Do you really have an email address for every screen name you have? You seriously logout and login each time to post differently?

Honestly....if Vernon doesn't care about his free board why should we?

I mean he let one guy have 25 IDs and totally trash the board. Pride is no different.

He has one thought and spams the board 100 times saying the same thing over and over.

I get its a 'free' board, but it has become a totally skipable site with all the nonsense that goes on here. Imagine a board that actually had intelligent conversations about WVU sports. Not this cesspool.

Vernon honestly should just close down the free site and pimp out the premium board.

I mean he let one guy have 25 IDs and totally trash the board. Pride is no different.

He has one thought and spams the board 100 times saying the same thing over and over.

I get its a 'free' board, but it has become a totally skipable site with all the nonsense that goes on here. Imagine a board that actually had intelligent conversations about WVU sports. Not this cesspool.

Vernon honestly should just close down the free site and pimp out the premium board.

With you there. Townes has 25 different handles. Pride is a derelict moron. There are some actually good dudes on this board, but PLEASE I encourage you to buy blue lot. There are no jackasses or know-it-alls and just really good discussions. You won't get insider info from someone who delivers pizza and stalks HS kids in Fairmont.

Reactions: Rootmaster
The players.

Exactly! The ones that SHOULD be leading, are NOT vocal leaders. Esa should but isn't mentally capable and obviously Sags is just a wuss that is literally screwing himself. McCabe is a future leader, he's a worker. Culver could be but time will tell....

And if ANYONE thinks McCabe is NOT a future leader is dead wrong.

Reactions: Rootmaster
McCabe, I doubt will be around next year. Too small, slow. He would have to get way better next year. I’m concerned at this point. How do we make him stronger, quicker, faster?

Last edited:
McCabe, I doubt will be around next year. Too small, slow. He would have to get way better next year. I’m concerned at his point. How do we make him stronger, quicker, faster?

First off, there is no WE. YOU have no affiliation to the school, it’s success or failure. YOU are not a recruiter, analyst or anything that plays a factor to improvements. McCabe is better than any point guard you stalk in WV. Let it go kiddo. The dude works hard and will get better. Take your detox and STFU

Pride is The Legend around Fairmont.

The best panhandler there ever was and ever will be.

I think he deserves respect. That is just me.

Yep. People would pay him just to go away. Made a fortune (not Greg Jacobs money but hey - sorry Greg had to throw that in there). Well, at least enough to pay the three dollars it takes to get into all the high school games around the Fairmont area.

Pratt I need you to be right about that. Your usually wrong but I hope you break the streak. You also said Chuggs was good.

I get what you are saying but if people would just ignore his ramblings and quit responding to him he'll have nothing but soliloquies in which he responds only to himself and nobody reads his drivel.

Pretty simple really.

This is why I never went premium. The amount of trolls allowed on this board over years has made it unreadable for large stretches of time.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
I have been known to get in the mud on here a time or two.
But....
This site is infested with maybe one or two people with a bunch of accounts that made this site a snake pit.

Anytime WV loses they come out in full force. Especially in football.

Truth is they need to be punched in the mouth. They think they own this site.

Yep. People would pay him just to go away. Made a fortune (not Greg Jacobs money but hey - sorry Greg had to throw that in there). Well, at least enough to pay the three dollars it takes to get into all the high school games around the Fairmont area.
Why pay three dollars when he is an expert fence jumper? He can even save babysitting fees by asking total strangers to watch his kids.

With you there. Townes has 25 different handles. Pride is a derelict moron. There are some actually good dudes on this board, but PLEASE I encourage you to buy blue lot. There are no jackasses or know-it-alls and just really good discussions. You won't get insider info from someone who delivers pizza and stalks HS kids in Fairmont.

I love the Blue Lot, but no jackasses and know-it-alls?

giphy.gif

Why pay three dollars when he is an expert fence jumper? He can even save babysitting fees by asking total strangers to watch his kids.

YES! I knew someone remembered his story about how he jumped a fence to watch a HS practice in Jersey. Don't forget about the train...

McCabe, I doubt will be around next year. Too small, slow. He would have to get way better next year. I’m concerned at this point. How do we make him stronger, quicker, faster?

Dude lay off the pipe.

Can anyone fire you ya stupid maroon? lol

They think they own this site.

And why would anyone who says they are not from WV or WVU and doesn't live here even care? Maybe the issue is imposters like you who stalk this site trying to get hard? Go back to your oil rig, sage brush, hut FakeTexasDude.

This is why I never went premium. The amount of trolls allowed on this board over years has made it unreadable for large stretches of time.

The trolls are good for business. There are two main results. 1) They drive people crazy until they buy a premium membership. Trolls try to ruin the atmosphere and be a nuisance and all they accomplish is putting money in private sites pocket. 2) They entertain others. Some enjoy reading the reactions to trolls.

It depends on the quality of the troll for which one of these two main results prevails. New account for me but I've been around here for a long time. This troll isn't talented, unfortunately, he's just volume driven. Quantity instead of quality. Disappointing really. All of that effort could really be entertaining if he was good at trolling.

Pratt you were always slurping off the always wrong Keatoncornerloser. You guys said Chuggs was good but that Wesco sucked. Pratt always wrong. How did Ford Childress end up? You loved that guy. You argued that he was good. Pratt always wrong and never lived in WV. He doesn’t know WV.

Pratt you were always slurping off the always wrong Keatoncornerloser. You guys said Chuggs was good but that Wesco sucked. Pratt always wrong. How did Ford Childress end up? You loved that guy. You argued that he was good. Pratt always wrong and never lived in WV. He doesn’t know WV.

He still completed how many more passes than Will Crest and Chavas Rawlins. Even so, I never vouched for Childress. If anything I said he was our BEST option. Nope never, but I bet I've watched WVU play in more states than you have. Shoot for the stars, pizza boy.

ADVERTISEMENT