ADVERTISEMENT

At least now O can turn from his war on Bibi( at least the election phase)

You think that vendetta is over?

It's just getting started.

The lunacy of those legacy-driven will amp up with less than 2 years left. Gonna be a LOT of radical plays over the next 2 years and quite frankly, a LOT going on globally.

I think it's gonna be a fun couple years, no sarcasm intended. I am intrigued as hell to see how the next couple years plays out.

(1) Some people will flee into their little bunkers.

(2) Some people won't even see it coming.

(3) Some will sit back and smile.

SPOILER: The first two groups are dimwits. I'm reaching for the popcorn.

No, but he can get more bang for his buck undermining Hilary.

Bibi is smarter and he is fights back. Hillary is a much less capable foe. I think he will focus on a battle he has a chance of winning. No doubt he will give Iran, nukes and the middle east, but he was going go do that anyway.

This post was edited on 3/18 2:07 PM by orlando eer

Why would Obama need to undermine Hillary?

You think he's going to leave office?

Maybe he will and maybe he won't.

Who knows ............. the Constitution is toilet paper anyway. May as well keep wiping.

When the choices are Hilary or the parade of stooges the Republicans have to offer ..... well ..... little Moe with the extra toe is right ...... we are doomed.

Re: Why would Obama need to undermine Hillary?

I think he is leaving, unless there is an executive order for staying. I just think there is bad blood between the two families and their camps. Sort of a crips and bloods thing. Plus 0 wants a more dyed in the week leftist to continue his destruction. He does not trust Hillary to be radical enough.

This post was edited on 3/18 2:08 PM by orlando eer

LOL!!! You think that bare-chested loon in Europe is toothless?

The situation in Crimea and the Ukraine is not going away. There is a reason. We are poking the dog with sanctions and directing this war, dare I say ANTAGONIZING this war .... and when I say "this war" I am not referring to the Ukraine.

But by all means, everybody keep their blinded eyes on Ferguson.
laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT