ADVERTISEMENT

At 4-1 I cannot for the life of me figure out why the herd

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
is not shooting up the national rankings like a rocket ship. One only needs to look to the stellar defensive performance against that offensive juggernaut Charlotte to know that this herd team is for real and the group of 5 should just vote them in to the new years day bowl by acclamation......hell, Alabama doesn't want anything to do with them........if they played us this year they would curb stomp us.......I'm just glad our conference is half a nation away....I'm afraid they might see the herd on tv and want to trade them for us........that is if the cartoon network or al jazeera is available in our nation's heartland[banana][roll]:cool2:[roll][banana]

Settle down, Harvey.

It's still early in the day. Save a little energy for afternoon sex, even if it's only a solo act.

If I were an Ear I would worry about Texas Tech blowing me out and ruining my Football Dreams.

Youse Ear Peoples lose this one and you go 3-3.... and with Texas, The Oklahomas, Baylor and KState ahead I see more bukkake filmings for your team and fans to have to endure.

#SwirlingAroundTheBowlBeginsToday
:pimp:

Last edited:
If I were an Ear I would worry about Texas Tech blowing me out and ruining my Football Dreams.

Youse Ear Peoples lose this one and you go 3-3.... and with Texas, The Oklahomas, Baylor and KState ahead I see more bukkake filmings for your team and fans to have to endure.

#SwirlingAroundTheBowlBeginsToday
:pimp:
bite me little jv team follower......hope you enjoyed watching our victory on NATIONAL tv.......let me explain that to you...that's where the entire country watches...not just those who have al jazeera...[WVU]

Reactions: Mgant79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT