ADVERTISEMENT

Aside from the Pat White years, WVU is 3-18 in its last 21 bowl games. Pitiul. *

Pat White was 4-0. He's the first college QB to ever start and win four bowl games and he still might be the only one to do it.
I thought so. I’m 46 and I still think in my life time he the most exciting qb we’ve ever had. Loved watching that guy. I went to the first big 12 game ever against Baylor and ran into him outside the stadium. Honestly couldn’t believe how little he was.

The spelling of words in the English language in the title of this post are PITIFUL

I figured it wouldn’t be long till someone pointed that out..

I'd rather not go to a bowl than to go to one and get embarrassed by the likes of Syracuse again. WVU is probably the only team to ever lose a bowl twice in six years to Syracuse.

It is better to get to a bowl and lose, than to never get their at all.

Unfortunately WVU is now dealing with the latter.

I thought so. I’m 46 and I still think in my life time he the most exciting qb we’ve ever had. Loved watching that guy. I went to the first big 12 game ever against Baylor and ran into him outside the stadium. Honestly couldn’t believe how little he was.

Small yes but super fast. He was so fast it looked like he wasn't even trying.

It is better to get to a bowl and lose, than to never get their at all.

Unfortunately WVU is now dealing with the latter.

Their? I think you mean, there. It figures, a f’ucking moron with the English language like you are with football.

After Pat White, WVU is 2-7 in Bowl games. Overall WVU is 15-22. Don Nehlen 4-9 in Bowls with 8 straight losses. A record that is now owned by Notre Dame with 9 straight.

When you think of Major Harris and Pat White WVU was fortunate to have two incredible athletes show up in Morgantown.

When you think of Major Harris and Pat White WVU was fortunate to have two incredible athletes show up in Morgantown.

Very fortunate to get Pat White. He came to WVU because LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Miss. State wanted him to play corner. Pat White was going to play baseball because of that. WVU gave him the chance to play QB.

So, using OP's tactic, WVU is unbeaten in bowl games if you count only the Pat White years. That's like saying Alabama has never won a national title if you don't count the Nick Saban and Bear Bryant years (and whoever else won one at Alabama).

Reactions: Fingon and WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT