ADVERTISEMENT

As always Kevin White looking the part

I hope both brothers, or maybe all 3, have a strong NFL career.

Wouild be great to always hear about the White brothers during games and WVU comes up.

I take it the injury was to his left shoulder? Some attrify there. Sure he'll have that corrected by season time. Really pulling for him to stay healthy.

You only wish you had that sort of atrophy (correct spelling btw) and looked nearly as fit. I know what it takes to look like this but it gets more difficult as you age. Good luck to you.

You only wish you had that sort of atrophy (correct spelling btw) and looked nearly as fit. I know what it takes to look like this but it gets more difficult as you age. Good luck to you.

First off, sorry I use my phone and don't always spell things correctly (you are a special kind of word Nazi it seems).

Secondly, I was curious to know if it was his left shoulder as that's the one that looked smaller.

I never suggested I looked like that or dogged him for the asymmetry.

Good grief man you need to think twice before judging like that. You come across as a complete ass.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
First off, sorry I use my phone and don't always spell things correctly (you are a special kind of word Nazi it seems).

Secondly, I was curious to know if it was his left shoulder as that's the one that looked smaller.

Good grief man you need to think twice before judging like that. You come across as a complete ass.

I'd rather be an "Ass", located where it was intended to be, than a "Sh*t Head" where, by definition, describes where the stuff happens. It just kills me that someone can look at that extreme physical specimen and find some fault with it. Good luck in your workouts.

I'd rather be an "Ass", located where it was intended to be, than a "Sh*t Head" where, by definition, describes where the stuff happens. It just kills me that someone can look at that extreme physical specimen and find some fault with it. Good luck in your workouts.

Read the tweet. It refers to a shoulder injury. That's why I asked if it was his left. That's all I was curious about. People like you who jump to conclusions...wow...just, wow.

BTW, my workouts go very nicely.

Read the tweet. It refers to a shoulder injury. That's why I asked if it was his left. That's all I was curious about. People like you who jump to conclusions...wow...just, wow.

BTW, my workouts go very nicely.

glad to know about your workouts! Hope you don't get injured. I do 500 push-ups/day and some other stuff. Just say'n.

Calling me a "Nazi" is another word for "war". You are a weird person.

Man, I'm not sure what you are trying to prove, but you sure aren't going to impress anyone here with that, me included. Next thing you know you'll tell us all how you dunk two handed backwards jumping straight from the top of the key (similar comment has been made here before).

Anyway, I'm not going to get into some old man (and I'm including myself on that) p1$$1ng contest. Go in peace and cheer on the Eers.

Oh, and do a Google search on "word Nazi". It's not what you think.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
ADVERTISEMENT