ADVERTISEMENT

Arya... GoT Spoilers

JLW71073

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2003
I'm starting to worry that Arya is overplaying her hand and maybe just doesn't realize how devious Littlefinger is. By the way he reminds me of Wormwood in Lord of the Rings. Sansa clearly sent Brienne away to deal with Arya

That spear thing the Night Kind threw was like a ballistic missile and Insta-killed the Dragon. That seemed a little OP. Anyway, he get's his ice dragon.

What do you make of the last scene with Dany and Jon and her specifically telling him she can 't have other children? He'll be her king?

I'm starting to worry that Arya is overplaying her hand and maybe just doesn't realize how devious Littlefinger is. By the way he reminds me of Wormwood in Lord of the Rings. Sansa clearly sent Brienne away to deal with Arya

That spear thing the Night Kind threw was like a ballistic missile and Insta-killed the Dragon. That seemed a little OP. Anyway, he get's his ice dragon.

What do you make of the last scene with Dany and Jon and her specifically telling him she can 't have other children? He'll be her king?
I'm not holding out hope that either survive.

For a brief second I thought. Jon dies.... becomes a White Walker, and it's literally "Fire & Ice".

For a brief second I thought. Jon dies.... becomes a White Walker, and it's literally "Fire & Ice".
He almost died like 10 times last night. I think the last 2 weeks have been borderline frustrating.

I dont think Arya is overplaying her hand. I think she knows how devious littlefinger is and she is playing Sansa because she knows Sansa will run to littlefinger. Brandon gave her that knife for a reason. When he gave her that knife he knew that she would know what to do with it. He said he saw her at the crossroads and didnt know which way she would go. She knows he knows what she she is now. Sansa is being used again. This time by her 2 siblings.

I dont think Arya is overplaying her hand. I think she knows how devious littlefinger is and she is playing Sansa because she knows Sansa will run to littlefinger. Brandon gave her that knife for a reason. When he gave her that knife he knew that she would know what to do with it.
Yeah but Arya has now given Sansa the knife.

Either of who? Arya and Sansa or Jon and Dany?
I was talking about Jon and Dani. I think at least one of them dies. I'd bet Sansa likely dies as well. Jora is done. The Hound will somehow likely kill the Mountain. Cersei will kill Jamie or vice versa.

I don't think Jon Snow and Dani can be together. I think they're brother and sister, half, as is Tyrion.

I was talking about Jon and Dani. I think at least one of them dies. I'd bet Sansa likely dies as well. Jora is done. The Hound will somehow likely kill the Mountain. Cersei will kill Jamie or vice versa.

I don't think Jon Snow and Dani can be together. I think they're brother and sister, half, as is Tyrion.
I agree one of them dies (Jon). I may have misread your first post.

Not that it makes it any less creepy, but I think Jon and Dany are Aunt/Nephew.

I agree one of them dies (Jon). I may have misread your first post.

Not that it makes it any less creepy, but I think Jon and Dany are Aunt/Nephew.
Technically, following the line of succession, Jon is the true Targyrian King. It's been documented on film of the Targyrian incest. Dani's mom and dad were brother and sister.

Technically, following the line of succession, Jon is the true Targyrian King. It's been documented on film of the Targyrian incest. Dani's mom and dad were brother and sister.
I was reading a theory that Dani will die in labor to save her and Jon child. So if what you are saying is close to truth ten that could be the answer. They were really building up the heir to the throne line last night.

I was reading a theory that Dani will die in labor to save her and Jon child. So if what you are saying is close to truth ten that could be the answer. They were really building up the heir to the throne line last night.
Were they building up an heir or an alternative to the heir system, ie - democracy?

I don't think Jon Snow and Dani can be together. I think they're brother and sister, half, as is Tyrion.[/QUOTE]
Jon is Dani's Nephew. His father is Dani's brother.

Jon is Dani's Nephew. His father is Dani's brother.[/QUOTE]
We've talked about the related thing before, but that hasn't stopped GoT before and I don't think the Targeryian's either.

ADVERTISEMENT