ADVERTISEMENT

Article on Potential New HC's

Im leaning towards Brown no doubt. I think what he has done is impressive. Fickell is kind of hanging his hat on one season imo. Brown is well known to be a players coach. His players love him and they give him their all. Thats how he beats teams like Nebraska and LSU and almost Clemson. He gets the most out of his guys. We havent seen that here in a bit, as evidenced by this season when we were loaded and had a good bit of NFL talent.

Any coach is better than lowly small time Dana. Dana is not a power 5 coach. He will get fired at Houston as well.

http://dubvnation.com/source-west-virginia-is-locked-in-on-troys-neal-brown/

Why are we so cheap??? The money the school makes on the conference alone we could easily pay a coach 5-6 million a year! Why not go after a proven big name coach like Leach....so sick of the administration......big joke!!!

That would be nice but who else because Leach is a west coast guy all the way. He has a good thing going in a p5 conference not far from where hes from in Cali. It would be hard to get him to leave the west cost I think, especially while he's already stable and winning. I dont see anyone out there right now who would come here that would justify that much.

I think a guy like Brown is right. you hope he becomes the next big p5 coach. He's young with a big upside and a proven record everywhere hes coached. Give him more money and resources and see what he can do. He turned Troy into a little powerhouse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT