ADVERTISEMENT

Are we gonna go with a two headed qb for bowl game?

MountainBill

All-American
May 29, 2001
I am thinking our freshman should get some snaps in the scrimmage just to make things honest to start next season. It will give him a chance to see what he needs to work on to compete for the job next year.....Did any of our freshmen get in their allowed 4 games this year? We should probably give our freshmen a lot of pt in this game if possible.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Heck why not. When other teams throw a mobile QB at us as a change of pace our defense pisses down the side of their legs and mumbles incoherently.

Sure. Allison starts. And Lowe should play if he is ready. But don't throw him out there if he isn't ready.

Looking forward to seeing Allison get significant minutes and live game experience.

I’m looking forward to a good pre spring game.

Lowe needs to play. Even if it’s only a quarter. Dana needs to announce that in advance to reduce unneeded drama

I would hope at this point we have a good grasp on who the starter will be next year.

I expect to see Allison and the only way we see Lowe is if we have a huge lead, which I don’t see happening.

I would hope at this point we have a good grasp on who the starter will be next year.

I expect to see Allison and the only way we see Lowe is if we have a huge lead, which I don’t see happening.

Or a huge deficit, which i think is more likely than not. Syracuse is going to score some points. If we're not moving the ball, Lowe will play. Why not?

ADVERTISEMENT