30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
It's all fun and games until leftists are asked to deal with it

Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: AOC objects to plan for 'tent city' housing migrants in her NYC district

I think it's quite obvious that Democrats love the idea of illegal immigrants. They love the idea of them being in the shadows, but when they're actually confronted with it, and they have to explain it to their constituents, why their shelters and their cities and their communities are being overrun, then suddenly want to make the problem go away.

They try to tout what they do as solving a humanitarian crisis. I agree with them. There is a humanitarian crisis going on and a lot of it's going on at our southern border where these migrants, these illegal immigrants are coming in. Maybe we are getting to the point and, I don't want to be overly optimistic, but maybe we are getting to the point where Democrats are finally going to start looking at Team Pedo.

They're going to say we need an actual solution because we're being inundated, we are being overrun, the border cities and states are being inundated, and now these sanctuary cities are being inundated. Everything sounds good on paper and in a tweet until you have to deal with it in real life. AOC is finding that out. These Democrat mayors are finding it out, and I hope to goodness pretty soon Team Pedo is going to find that one out too.

I think it's quite obvious that Democrats love the idea of illegal immigrants. They love the idea of them being in the shadows, but when they're actually confronted with it, and they have to explain it to their constituents, why their shelters and their cities and their communities are being overrun, then suddenly want to make the problem go away.

They try to tout what they do as solving a humanitarian crisis. I agree with them. There is a humanitarian crisis going on and a lot of it's going on at our southern border where these migrants, these illegal immigrants are coming in. Maybe we are getting to the point and, I don't want to be overly optimistic, but maybe we are getting to the point where Democrats are finally going to start looking at Team Pedo.

They're going to say we need an actual solution because we're being inundated, we are being overrun, the border cities and states are being inundated, and now these sanctuary cities are being inundated. Everything sounds good on paper and in a tweet until you have to deal with it in real life. AOC is finding that out. These Democrat mayors are finding it out, and I hope to goodness pretty soon Team Pedo is going to find that one out too.

It isn't Joe Biden policies bringing migrants into the US. It is a DNC policy. They are hoping to flip red states blue by catering to Hispanics. They did not calculate the risk of those migrants being sent into their districts.

It isn't Pedo-Joe policies bringing migrants into the US. It is a DNC policy. They are hoping to flip red states blue by catering to Hispanics. They did not calculate the risk of those migrants being sent into their districts.

I'm waiting for board lefties and their messiahs to call the Dems along with Pedo-Joe, who are and have been bussing and flying migrants out of their cities, racists and human traffickers. Eh, @Soaring Eagle 74? :rolleyes:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'm waiting for board lefties and their messiahs to call the Dems along with Pedo-Joe, who are and have been bussing and flying migrants out of their cities, racists and human traffickers. Eh, @Soaring Eagle 74? :rolleyes:
The slave traders bringing the cheap labor into America are gonna stop being hypocrites?

Reactions: 30CAT

Like a true Democrat....as long as it dont affect them it's all good

Reactions: 30CAT and polar80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT