ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see where 6'3" guard Dale Bonner transferred from Fairmont St. to defending nat. champ Baylor? Wow!!!!

Huggins not impressed with him?
He is actually originally from Ohio.

Scott Drew does this.
Freddie Gillespie who was playing center for them came from an even smaller school. He turned out well.

Huggins not impressed with him?
He is actually originally from Ohio.

Scott Drew does this.
Freddie Gillespie who was playing center for them came from an even smaller school. He turned out well.

no because the intelligence of this board has taught me that there are TWO factions on this board:

1. Is this D2 kid really the best we can do?? Huggins needs to resign

Kid signs with Baylor

2. How did Huggins miss on this kid? Huggins needs to resign

AND I'm speaking to the bawl babies who are never happy with anything WVU does yet still hang around here

Reactions: WVUALLEN
no because the intelligence of this board has taught me that there are TWO factions on this board:

Kid signs with Baylor

AND I'm speaking to the bawl babies who are never happy with anything WVU does yet still hang around here

Why should you worry about others...
They can eat a bowl of dicks.
Never going to change what I am going to say for another person...

Why should you worry about others...
They can eat a bowl of dicks.
Never going to change what I am going to say for another person...
Trust me I'm not, but I like to stir shit on the free board and go talk sports on the premium.

Trying to enlighten some on this board is like teaching economic theories to a toddler

Kid signs with Baylor

Nailed it.

1. Consider the source.
2. Do your research and know you're probably right.
3. Why bother commenting on ill-informed, insults-throwing, nasty posters? Put them on Ignore. I do.
4. Live your life so that it makes you happy and doesn't harm anyone else.

Reactions: Longbomb1
My guess is that he is a pure "two guard", which is exactly what we don't need this coming year. Just bad luck on timing I guess.

Kid signs with Baylor

Now this is how you defend piss poor decisions from the coach 101.

Cover both bases that could be criticisms towards Huggins, not allowing an argument be made.

Blame the fans.

Tell them go root for Baylor.

Preserve the Cult.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
My guess is that he is a pure "two guard", which is exactly what we don't need this coming year. Just bad luck on timing I guess.
I would love to know why Baylor needs this but WVU or er Huggins doesn't. Let me go grab my popcorn.

Please explain

Baylor likes combo guards
They have two guys who can handle the point.

So adding a guy who isn't ball dominant isn't going to hurt them. MaCio wasn't ball dominant last year for them.
Mitchell and Butler were
Then Flager off the bench

Huggins needs a ball dominant guard if McBride leaves

Baylor likes combo guards
They have two guys who can handle the point.

So adding a guy who isn't ball dominant isn't going to hurt them. MaCio wasn't ball dominant last year for them.
Mitchell and Butler were
Then Flager off the bench

Huggins needs a ball dominant guard if McBride leaves
Huggins just grabbed the "one guard" transfer Malik Curry. We now DO NOT need a ball dominant guard if McBride leaves. What rock have you been hiding under?

Huggins just grabbed the "one guard" transfer Malik Curry. We now DO NOT need a ball dominant guard if McBride leaves. What rock have you been hiding under?

Could be losing both of the guards.
Sherman and McBride

Not much else after that except Freshman.

Need two guards that can create with the ball at least.

Cover both bases that could be criticisms towards Huggins, not allowing an argument be made.

Blame the fans.

Preserve the Cult.
Get your likes up before you respond to me. And the Nurse that liked your post.

1. Consider the source.
2. Do your research and know you're probably right.
3. Why bother commenting on ill-informed, insults-throwing, nasty posters? Put them on Ignore. I do.
4. Live your life so that it makes you happy and doesn't harm anyone else.
Got anymore weed old man?

Reactions: Rootmaster

Blame the fans.

Preserve the Cult.
You're as dumb as Buckanuteer.

I've always been impressed with your HB like ratio. You're hitting 40% plus. I know a kid that would probably purchase some of your likes, assuming they're for sell, and the price is right.
Is that what HB ratio was? Wasn't sure the acronym. Everything has a price tag, Merica!

Idk anything about this kid. Baylor took him so he’s probably pretty good. Then again, maybe the kid wants to get out of WV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT