ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know Kamala’s policies? Please list them

ThePunish-EER

All-American
Aug 19, 2005
Besides being black and a woman, is there any other reason to vote for her? If not, then yes…she’s a DEI candidate.

Reactions: atlkvb
Here

These will look familiar

And all of these

You might get to add losing WW3 to the list sooner than later too.

Besides being black and a woman, is there any other reason to vote for her? If not, then yes…she’s a DEI candidate.
Vote for her if you don’t think you're paying enough in taxes, especially if you earn well above six figures. She wants to eliminate all tax breaks for high income earners, scrap the corporate tax breaks (both of which help investors) end the current Trump era lower tax rates for ALL income earners, and impose even higher new taxes on anyone earning over 400K per year!

Again, if you think your tax bill is too low, then the "cacklin' Communist from California is your girl! 🙄

Welcome home guys. Sorry the majority of you were seized by Putin under this Administration. Just like I'm sorry for the Ukrainian people they were invaded under this Administration. Just like I'm sorry for the Jews and Arabs in Isarel being attacked under this Administration.

It's very suspicious that Putin, Iran, and China seem to get everything they want under this Administration.

Welcome home guys. Sorry the majority of you were seized by Putin under this Administration. Just like I'm sorry for the Ukrainian people they were invaded under this Administration. Just like I'm sorry for the Jews and Arabs in Isarel being attacked under this Administration.

It's very suspicious that Putin, Iran, and China seem to get everything they want under this Administration.

China owns us. That’s your answer as to why this is happening.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Looks like Putin, CCP, and Iran own this Administration and the DNC. They get alot accomplished that benefits them when they are in office.

How China, Russia and Iran are forging closer ties​

People also think that puppet Zelensky actually cares about the people of Ukraine too. Personally I think he cares about his bank account and plays actor while doing what he is told.

Looks like Putin, CCP, and Iran own this Administration and the DNC. They get alot accomplished that benefits them when they are in office.

How China, Russia and Iran are forging closer ties​

People also think that puppet Zelensky actually cares about the people of Ukraine too. Personally I think he cares about his bank account and plays actor while doing what he is told.

Next thing you know this Administration will be sending our Troops into harms way with screwed up ROE and one hand tied behind their backs. I've played that game before.

Win battles drag out the war. We go broke.

Last edited:
Zelensky actually is an actor/comedian prior to his presidency.

Reactions: Gunny46
Next thing you know this Administration will be sending our Troops into harms way with screwed up ROE and one hand tied behind their backs. I've played that game before.

Win battles drag out the war. We go broke.
One more time for those in the back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT