ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone ever hear what the real deal was with Harrison?

No idea. But do know Huggins fired him even though he tells everyone he didn't. Also heard Wren at the game before Harrison was fired looked at Huggins and said you seen enough or is that enough or something like that.

Have no idea what it was.

Reactions: Rootmaster
No idea. But do know Huggins fired him even though he tells everyone he didn't. Also heard Wren at the game before Harrison was fired looked at Huggins and said you seen enough or is that enough or something like that.

Have no idea what it was.
It's just amazing, in this day and age, that the story hasn't come out.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
It's just amazing, in this day and age, that the story hasn't come out.
Probably because it was between three men: Huggins, Baker, and Harrison. Huggins doesn't strike me the type that would "confide" in other coaches, so the likelihood they knew something was up is not high. Just observing how these guys have been playing, and how Huggins has been more vocal and mobile on the sidelines, tells me that it might have been a culture issue.

Think about it. Harrison did the substituting. There were many games that we needed a run and we would have our best offensive player on the bench, not in foul trouble. Maybe I'm reading too much in to this, but that's my take on it at least.

Probably because it was between three men: Huggins, Baker, and Harrison. Huggins doesn't strike me the type that would "confide" in other coaches, so the likelihood they knew something was up is not high. Just observing how these guys have been playing, and how Huggins has been more vocal and mobile on the sidelines, tells me that it might have been a culture issue.

Think about it. Harrison did the substituting. There were many games that we needed a run and we would have our best offensive player on the bench, not in foul trouble. Maybe I'm reading too much in to this, but that's my take on it at least.
Harrison was also over the Bigs as well. Notice we go small a lot longer in games than we use to. Huggins also seems to take time outs to stop an opponents first half runs or to get to his players and knock some sense in them.

Harrison was also over the Bigs as well. Notice we go small a lot longer in games than we use to. Huggins also seems to take time outs to stop an opponents first half runs or to get to his players and knock some sense in them.
Injuries to 2 bigs made small ball necessary..

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT