ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else tired of

bleedbluegold3

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2015
In the Mountains
The media trying to push Colin Kaepernick on everybody? Rodgers goes down and everyone says they should pick up Kaepernick , a QB has a bad week they say I bet Kaepernick could do better, everybody could use Kaepernick as a backup. Screw Kaepernick, dude is was and always will be a scrub QB get over it.

I’m sick of the whole discussion. I come to this website to avoid it.

Didn't he take the 49ers to the Super Bowl in 2012?
Yes, and realistically, I think they should have won that game. Not sure what happened, in 13, he really started to decline whether be it because of coaching changes or defenses figuring out how to stop him.

As it stands, I don't think any owner would touch him due to the potential fallout that would come from signing him. His talent doesn't exceed that and that's just the plain reality of life.

Yes, and realistically, I think they should have won that game. Not sure what happened, in 13, he really started to decline whether be it because of coaching changes or defenses figuring out how to stop him.

As it stands, I don't think any owner would touch him due to the potential fallout that would come from signing him. His talent doesn't exceed that and that's just the plain reality of life.

It was this. I told my 49ers fan friend at the time that defenses would eventually slow him down because much of his success was coming from the read option.

Am I tired of it? Yes. Is it going to go away? No. It is a major controversy with social impact intertwined with the most popular sport. Conversation on every angle will continue.

Am I tired of it? Yes. Is it going to go away? No. It is a major controversy with social impact intertwined with the most popular sport. Conversation on every angle will continue.
They should protest what's really a problem, black on black crime. Inner city youth being run by moms only and no supervision. Rampant drug use.

Reactions: bleedbluegold3
The 'Dick" was 4-15 as a starter in his last 2 seasons. Tim Tebow was 9-7 in his last 2 years as a starter.

The 'Dick" was 4-15 as a starter in his last 2 seasons. Tim Tebow was 9-7 in his last 2 years as a starter.
And in both cases, they are not being signed because their talent is not worth the baggage they bring.

And in both cases, they are not being signed because their talent is not worth the baggage they bring.
Exactly....good to see that someone sees it for what it is. If the "Dick" was a Brady or P. Manning in their prime or even the "Dick" in his prime , they would have been signed in a second .

Reactions: WVUBRU
What baggage does Tebow bring? I just thought he was a substandard NFL QB. I honestly can't think of any baggage with him. Refresh my memory.

What baggage does Tebow bring? I just thought he was a substandard NFL QB. I honestly can't think of any baggage with him. Refresh my memory.
He was always in the center in the media circus. I don't know of anything he did or said to create it.

He was always in the center in the media circus. I don't know of anything he did or said to create it.
I always liked Tebow. He was a fierce competitor, not good in the NFL though. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer and better person.

ADVERTISEMENT