ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody on the board get a post card from Hogo? Seems like

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
he'd stay in touch after lifting millions from you delusional Cousins for years! I guess Houston will pay him $750,000 per victory instead of a paltry $500,000.

he is nothing but an expensive memory......kind of like short bus snyder[banana]

I harbor no ill will toward Holgs. He did the best he could while he was here and wanted more of a guarantee than we were willing to give. His departure was a mutual agreement, and he didn't trash WVU in any way, shape, or form on his way out (unlike DickRod). Good luck to Dana in the future.

I harbor no ill will toward Holgs. He did the best he could while he was here and wanted more of a guarantee than we were willing to give. His departure was a mutual agreement, and he didn't trash WVU in any way, shape, or form on his way out (unlike DickRod). Good luck to Dana in the future.
It was you boys that mistreated Rich and Rita!

He thought it was a better opportunity...time will tell!

Actually, what he got was a 6 year guaranteed contract. Something we were unwilling to commit to. That's about all there was to it. He got his gaurantee, and we picked up one of the hottest young coaches in the land. It was a win - win both for Dana and us.

Actually, what he got was a 6 year guaranteed contract. Something we were unwilling to commit to. That's about all there was to it. He got his gaurantee, and we picked up one of the hottest young coaches in the land. It was a win - win both for Dana and us.
When Dana came you boys told me he " was one of the hottest young coach's in the land". Seems like you'd be willing to pony up to keep such a Rocknesque individual!

Dana has found the perfect spot. He never seemed to like the meet and greet, fund raisers and media requirements that came with the job. At Houston he can just coach and read about his results on page five of the Sunday sports section. The Cowboys, Texans, Longhorns and A&M will dominate the airwaves. He can just coach outside the spotlight.

Not saying WVU is major league newsworthy as any NFL team or Texas or Texas A&M. Well never mind, I'm sure something here will be childish fodder for someone.

Dana has found the perfect spot. He never seemed to like the meet and greet, fund raisers and media requirements that came with the job. At Houston he can just coach and read about his results on page five of the Sunday sports section. The Cowboys, Texans, Longhorns and A&M will dominate the airwaves. He can just coach outside the spotlight.

Not saying WVU is major league newsworthy as any NFL team or Texas or Texas A&M. Well never mind, I'm sure something here will be childish fodder for someone.
Dana did very little for you boys except relieve you of a ton of money! I like your new coach but he got left an unloaded gun.

he'd stay in touch after lifting millions from you delusional Cousins for years! I guess Houston will pay him $750,000 per victory instead of a paltry $500,000.
How is that wvu clause working out for doc in his contract? He didn't even get a sniff from his alma mater. Wonder why? Doc has a nice gig. Win against the patsies and nobody calls for your head. Nice to work during your retirement

How is that wvu clause working out for doc in his contract? He didn't even get a sniff from his alma mater. Wonder why? Doc has a nice gig. Win against the patsies and nobody calls for your head. Nice to work during your retirement
Doc has got a nice gig, why on Earth would he want anything to do with the train wreck Hogo left behind?

I've got nothing against Doc, but that WVU clause in his contract shows how much MU people suffer from the little brother syndrome.

Hogo didn't leave him much...watch out for JMU! Has the look of a potential ambush.

I haven't read any Neal Brown quotes where he's complaining about an empty cupboard to work with. I would imagine being that he has notched wins over LSU and Nebraska recently that he will have his new team prepared for JMU.

Troy also "flamed out" vs. mighty Liberty last season, so you might want to tap the brakes on the propaganda campaign, Gilmer Geezer.

I haven't read any Neal Brown quotes where he's complaining about an empty cupboard to work with. I would imagine being that he has notched wins over LSU and Nebraska recently that he will have his new team prepared for JMU.
He won't complain but lost some good players!

The jury hasn't even met yet to decide if Brown is "one of the hottest young coaches in the land."

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Graduation happens and other players are waiting in the ranks. That's the way it goes in every program...............so what's your point?
My immediate point is you lost some nice players with game time experience and those are hard to replace. The larger implication being that 2019 is going to be a difficult season for my beloved Mounties!

Still can’t get past the fact Ole Ollie murdered one of your own for Ernie McCracken

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT