ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody on here graduate from Hampshire College?

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
flags half staff cause the pants suit lost and now NO American flags flown on campus?.......how bout NO federal aid to the school or anyone who attends it?.........yes sir ...the liberals are the party of inclusion, truth and love[roll]

flags half staff cause the pants suit lost and now NO American flags flown on campus?.......how bout NO federal aid to the school or anyone who attends it?.........yes sir ...the liberals are the party of inclusion, truth and love[roll]
Do private universities get federal funding?

Their students do.
You can't really deny grants in aid over political disagreement. The alt-right has descinded on them and is protesting them. You know, those crazy veterans, nothing but fascists, fascists I say.

You can't really deny grants in aid over political disagreement. The alt-right has descinded on them and is protesting them. You know, those crazy veterans, nothing but fascists, fascists I say.

One vet said he is there to protest two things. Their right to disrespect the flag and the military sacrifices and freedoms it represents and the utter stupidity of doing so. Well put.

Based on what I read last evening, the University President has been silent Gutless coward.

If a school accepts any federal aid including federally guaranteed student loans they must adhere to Title IV and Title IX rules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT