ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody notice Oklahoma & Baylor are TIED

Now 31-28 BAYLOR

This is a let down for Oklahoma. They did NOT come ready. Been reading too many of the press clippings.

According to soonerscoop.com Baker Mayfield to Baylor players in pregame: "You forgot for daddy is. I'm going to have to spank you."

He has 1 unsportsmanlike penalty already. 1 more he gone.

Now 35-31 Oklahoma

This conference just beats itself to death knocking Big 12 team out of CFP.

This conference just beats itself to death knocking Big 12 team out of CFP.

Look at it this way: The team that spanked Ohio State was lucky to escape a Big 12 team that has beatem no team this season. That's the Big 12. Ohio State would be hard-pressed to finish in the top 3 in the Big 12. Good thing the Buckeyes are in a lesser conference when they can span Indiana, Northwestern, Rutgers, etc. Patty-cake conference.

Every week will be an adventure in the Big 12. And Oklahoma State and Texas Tech will duke it out while West Virginia, Oklahoma and TCU have an extra week to heal their bruises and get their heads on straight for their next opponents which, in the case of WVU and TCU, will be each other.

You can take NOTHING for granted in the Big 12. No wonder I love this conference. Every team has a chance at winning every week. Unless they have the week off, as my alma mater does. We can rest and let six other Big 12 teams duke it out.

M angy special teams + absence of Simms & Long = loss to Virginia
Tech, 31-24

O bliterated East Carolina, 56-20

U nhinged Delaware State, 59-16

N ot pretty but we’ll take it, over Kansas, 56-34

T errorize TCU

A nnihilate Texas Tech

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E rectile dysfunction Iowa State

E masculate Kansas State

R eam Texas

S hock Oklahoma

WV can whip any of the Big 10 teams.................including Ohio State. WV will win the Big 12 this year but will lose out on the National Championship game. I hope I ain't wrong. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT