ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else tired of the tip culture?

Seems like everyone has their hand out for a tip......and at some point....enough is enough.
Don't you know the girl in the drive thru is entitled to a tip ? I only tip server's and bar tenders unless a person goes above and beyond.
The only tip I can give besides the tip of my wiener is don't use credit cards

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Seems like everyone has their hand out for a tip......and at some point....enough is enough.
At some point society was conditioned to expect a tip. A tip is extra or a reward and should only be voluntary based on personal satisfaction. It’s not our duty to help an establishment pay their employees.

At some point society was conditioned to expect a tip. A tip is extra or a reward and should only be voluntary based on personal satisfaction. It’s not our duty to help an establishment pay their employees.
Tips stand for to insure proper service. I don't have a problem with certain sectors being based on tips because it produces the results. Servers and bartender being two of them . I know, I know some people will never give a proper tip for proper service but without that incentive most in that profession will play on TikTok and let you do without

Tips stand for to insure proper service. I don't have a problem with certain sectors being based on tips because it produces the results. Servers and bartender being two of them . I know, I know some people will never give a proper tip for proper service but without that incentive most in that profession will play on TikTok and let you do without
For clarification, I always tip. However I do not tip at subway or similar places. Sit down restaurants and pizza delivery only. If I’m being waited on or delivered to my home, I will tip

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT