ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else think they got the score wrong when it

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
was reported that ISU defeated Oklahoma? I guess we should have seen that OU was defensively challenged like everybody else after the BU game.

I had the game on out in the yard, while pruning my bushes for the season. Heard the halftime score earlier, and turned it on to listen to the second half.

Can't sit on the Cyclones.

you might be looking at a conference champ with potentially two conference losses this season, as I'm not sold on TCU. The cousins handed them that game with a few bone headed plays. The officials didn't help them out as well. I didn't see any of that game, but did read what the cousins had to say, and saw a little video re-play. Interception at the goal line could have went either way, but since they called it one on the field, I figured that one would stand, as I was pretty uncertain if he had established possession or not. The critical offensive pass interference looked to be a phantom call. I'm not sure if the bad calls went both ways throughout the game or not, but officiating seems to be worse every year. I'm thinking replay has a lot to do with it. Not a good job to have when replay is questioning your every call, and making you out to be a fool at times.

I had the game on out in the yard, while pruning my bushes for the season. Heard the halftime score earlier, and turned it on to listen to the second half.

Can't sit on the Cyclones.

you might be looking at a conference champ with potentially two conference losses this season, as I'm not sold on TCU. The cousins handed them that game with a few bone headed plays. The officials didn't help them out as well. I didn't see any of that game, but did read what the cousins had to say, and saw a little video re-play. Interception at the goal line could have went either way, but since they called it one on the field, I figured that one would stand, as I was pretty uncertain if he had established possession or not. The critical offensive pass interference looked to be a phantom call. I'm not sure if the bad calls went both ways throughout the game or not, but officiating seems to be worse every year. I'm thinking replay has a lot to do with it. Not a good job to have when replay is questioning your every call, and making you out to be a fool at times.
Cousins gave them all they wanted in spite of bad breaks going against the Mounties.
But TCU looks to me to be able to play a scintilla of defense which is more than anybody else in that league can say. That win in Stillwater has to put them in the drivers seat for the conference Championship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT