ADVERTISEMENT

Any ideas who The Donald will appoint

mneilmont

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2008
Czar in his administration? Those might be positions that will truly be difficult to fill with qualified personnel. By the way, how many slots are there to replace within that category? This Trump fellow may have bitten of more than he can chew. Would it be acceptable to just name a Chief Czar and delegate the authority to him/her. What did Obama have in the Czar budget? Should that just be increased 20% to attract better candidates? Any thoughts?

Czar in his administration? Those might be positions that will truly be difficult to fill with qualified personnel. By the way, how many slots are there to replace within that category? This Trump fellow may have bitten of more than he can chew. Would it be acceptable to just name a Chief Czar and delegate the authority to him/her. What did Obama have in the Czar budget? Should that just be increased 20% to attract better candidates? Any thoughts?
What the H&$$ are you talking about? Come back with it in English for the natives to read.

What the H&$$ are you talking about? Come back with it in English for the natives to read.
I tried to not use big words for fear of losing those with reading disabilities. Exactly, which word do you not understand?

This is, I think, one of neilmont's extraordinarily infrequent attempts at humor. And if I'm wrong, all the more reason to get the orderlies back into his cell right away with more padding for the walls.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Now that's funny
Are you still here? Thought you would have your head buried somewhere.

Trump is not a serious candidate. Clown. Drop out by Thanksgiving(2015). Will drop out at any time. Hillary will stomp him.

How many anti Trump bits of wisdom did you use? Kicked your own ass frequently - while not a Hillary fan.

Have you no shame?

This is, I think, one of neilmont's extraordinarily infrequent attempts at humor. And if I'm wrong, all the more reason to get the orderlies back into his cell right away with more padding for the walls.
Wow, you are very astute today. You can also add that some of those positions are worthless as tits on a bore hog. Are all these Czar positions filled with consent of congress? At what cost? Have they ever been looked at in cost/benefit test? Are they budgeted with base + cola every year. Many serious questions need to be answered, but it is and has been part of the comedy perpetuated by our run away government. Liberal way of creating jobs and keeping employment high in DC

He is going to appoint me as czar of the uneducated....thank God the uneducated trump supporters don't act like the educated hillary supporters..

Are you still here? Thought you would have your head buried somewhere.

Trump is not a serious candidate. Clown. Drop out by Thanksgiving(2015). Will drop out at any time. Hillary will stomp him.

How many anti Trump bits of wisdom did you use? Kicked your own ass frequently - while not a Hillary fan.

Have you no shame?
Never left.

Kyzir White as Sec. of Defense.
I do believe the boy paid for his scholarship with that play. I think all officials let play resume if DH is not jumping up and down and all over zebra ass. But I guess they had time. Texas QB had to be resuscitated after that hit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT