ADVERTISEMENT

Any chances we can get a new

WVUBuck

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Intro?
I like the first 40 seconds of this. Maybe put it on a loop.

3 of the 5 are musicians. Song was written by Sammy Hagar and sang by Steelheart lead singer for the movie. Need a modern powerful intro, not the smoking helmet. IMO.

You need an edge next year, brother

How about some Scandinavian Death Metal.

Coming out to bust some heads.

Norse Satanic Metal. The senior citizen fans might complain of a strained neck by the chorus. Maybe they will roll it.

WVU needs to play better music instead of the stupid ass “THe White Stripes-Seven Nation Army” song. It needs retired permanently.

An intro is the last thing I'm thinking about. You have a new staff recruits not in yet and Feb LOI waiting. Then spring game and August practice before the season.

I don't care about an intro.

Reactions: RAK
Need a smoking-hot team.
Intros are nice. Uniforms are nice.
12-0, Big 12 title and Football Final Four are much, much higher in my priorities.
Play like you're Alabama. That should do it!

Alabama is currently getting owned by Clemson. Dabo has Saban number.

Alabama is currently getting owned by Clemson. Dabo has Saban number.
A reminder that college football is unpredictable.
Even Nick Saban has a bad day. The #1 coach in America, tied with Bear Bryant for most national titles.

Maybe WVU fans shouldn't be so hard on the Mountaineers coach when he loses a game, huh?

If Saban fails, everybody can fail.

3 of the 5 are musicians. Song was written by Sammy Hagar and sang by Steelheart lead singer for the movie. Need a modern powerful intro, not the smoking helmet. IMO.

They got rid of the helmet 5 or 6 years ago. LOL!

A reminder that college football is unpredictable.
Even Nick Saban has a bad day. The #1 coach in America, tied with Bear Bryant for most national titles.

Maybe WVU fans shouldn't be so hard on the Mountaineers coach when he loses a game, huh?

If Saban fails, everybody can fail.

The Red Elephant Club will destroy Bama again.

They freaked out when Saban went with Hurts for the first game.
Some Bama fans said they would throw a brick through his window if he didn't start Tua.

The wheels are coming off.
All Bluebloods have an Achilles Heel.

A little birdie told me we're getting a new entrance that will resemble this...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT