ADVERTISEMENT

any appliance repair guys on here ?

stevek01

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2010
I have a Electrolux front loader that wont do the last spin out on a cycle . It just buzzes kinda loud . It wont let you do anything else after that . If I try to start over with another cycle it just buzzes.

I unplugged it and plugged it back in. didnt help . Then i cleaned out drain pump and filter unplugged the wiring harness from the motor ( after unplugging the washing machine) . I tried to run a small load and everything worked fine until it got to the last spin cycle after the last rinse. It just started buzzing again. It wont drain or spin out

If someone could point me in the right direction ,Id sure appreciate it

TIA

I have a Electrolux front loader that wont do the last spin out on a cycle . It just buzzes kinda loud . It wont let you do anything else after that . If I try to start over with another cycle it just buzzes.

I unplugged it and plugged it back in. didnt help . Then i cleaned out drain pump and filter unplugged the wiring harness from the motor ( after unplugging the washing machine) . I tried to run a small load and everything worked fine until it got to the last spin cycle after the last rinse. It just started buzzing again. It wont drain or spin out

TIA
Look it up on YouTube.

Step 1: Unhook it and put it on a dolly
Step 2: Take it to a cliff and push
Step 3: Use wife to hand wash clothes

[thumbsup]

marge simpson flirting GIF

TIA
Trash it. Go get a speed queen old school washer with agitation and be happy

Reactions: stevek01
The problem is in the computer . The computer isn't/wasn't telling the machine to spin out after the last rinse cycle . If i start the cycle over from the start it seems to work .....for now .

If the problem continues, ill take the posters suggestion above to put it on a dolly and push it off a cliff

thanks for the suggestions

The problem is in the computer . The computer isn't/wasn't telling the machine to spin out after the last rinse cycle . If i start the cycle over from the start it seems to work .....for now .

If the problem continues, ill take the posters suggestion above to put it on a dolly and push it off a cliff

I had a Samsung front loader giving me fits not to mention didn't clean my dirty work clothes very well . I found the speed queen old school W/D and couldn't be happier. I bought the commercial grade not the cheapest set but we'll worth it .

If it's fairly new it may just be a matter of having it reprogrammed, which only takes a few minutes. At least that was the case with our Maytag which Electrolux is now the parent company of. Repairman came, spun the dial a few times stopping at different points and reversing direction once in a while. Took him 10 minutes and cost me $90. After that I searched youtube and find out how to do it myself if it happens again.

As a welder and general dirty boy kinda guy those front load washers suck.
All appliances suck any more. I did tree work for 40 years. Had a top load Whirlpool for 20 years that took a beating trying to keep my clothes clean ( and did a good job )

My wife was thrilled when i started driving a fuel truck 5 years ago and she didnt have to do my work clothes anymore.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
All appliances suck any more. I did tree work for 40 years. Had a top load Whirlpool for 20 years that took a beating trying to keep my clothes clean ( and did a good job )

My wife was thrilled when i started driving a fuel truck 5 years ago and she didnt have to do my work clothes anymore.
I'm a pipeliner so I spend most of my time traveling and doing laundry elsewhere. When I did get home and the wife did my stinky stanky clothes she bitched that it didn't clean them and the front loads stink if you don't flush them and sanitize them all the time . The speed queen is worth the money..

Where i live defunct appliances are simply taken to the curb. The scrap metal crowd will do the rest of the work for you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT