ADVERTISEMENT

Another Wasted Season Thanks Fluffer Holgorsen

Spookycat2002

Senior
Oct 30, 2016
Disciples of Fluffer Holgorsen once again your messiah has been exposed as a fraud. The 2017 season turned out to be a complete disaster. The days of 7-6 returned like I said it would. Fluffer Holgorsen wasted Grier’s talent but what would you expect from this overrated bum. Fluffer holgorsen is not a CEO. He chooses Joe Wickline a bum who got fired at Texas over Wv native Ron crook and look what happened to the O Line play. He hired this Loser Spavital who got fired at T&Am and got passed over at Cal for The Hc job. This hire turned out to be another debacle. Nobody should be that surprised. The fluffer showed us early on how intuitive he is when he Hired his drinking buddy Joe Deforest. Now the fluffer has two drinking buddies on his staff Wickline and Spavital. Flufferr Holgorsen once again keeps adding to his list of accomplishments. The bum just got bitch slapped by a weak 6-6 pac 12 team in a 2nd rate bowl game. He got exposed in the final 2 games of the season by 2 rookie power 5 coach's. He hasn’t beaten a team that finished in the top 25 in over 3 years. Anybody who still supports this clown after today's embarrassing performance needs to have their Mountaineer patriotism questioned. Ten years ago Wvu's program was a Ferrari cruising down the Auto bon. Today it’s a 1970's VW bus traveling down a dirt road. 3.5 mil for 7-6 yippee but what would one expect out of this Loser, Dope and fraud.

Let’s wait until this class of recruits are seniors before making any rash judgements. If this group doesn’t finish in the top 25 in four years, I’ll say it’s time to make a change

Holgorsen has us on track to be playing in the Birmingham bowl this time next year. We will trade places with Texas Tech. At least the boys will be home For Christmas.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
So not having 33% of the O-line rotation, the leading rusher, and the starting QB was all Dana's fault? OOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYY.........this fan base can really have some of the most irrational fans EVER.....

edit/addendum: Don Nehlen's 7th year was 4-7....as an independent....with wins against vaunted N. Illinois, E. Carolina, Rutgers, and Louisville......

DickRod's year 7? 13-9 and abandoned his team before the bowl game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
QB broken finger resulted in 2 extra losses. Texas and Utah.

QB broken finger resulted in 2 extra losses. Texas and Utah.
The team was totally unprepared against Utah. Look at willingham's bowl record. Unless you were nailed to the cross you don't know what would have happened in the Texas Game had Grier not been injured. The Grier injury showed how little depth this team has after 7 years of this bum.

Reactions: GoWVU
The team was totally unprepared against Utah. Look at willingham's bowl record. Unless you were nailed to the cross you don't know what would have happened in the Texas Game had Grier not been injured. The Grier injury showed how little depth this team has after 7 years of this bum.

Please name who you would hire. After all WVU is not Texas, Alabama, OU, Ohio State, Florida. FSU so on and so on that have large checkbooks.

Come on Allen...do you really think paying anyone more than the king's ransom now paid to HC Mediocre will result in more wins? Maybe a little more coaching talent for the same money would be in order lol. Happy New Year BTW.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Let’s wait until this class of recruits are seniors before making any rash judgements. If this group doesn’t finish in the top 25 in four years, I’ll say it’s time to make a change

You’re kidding right? This is the dumbest post I’ve seen paper. So three years like this and then #23 four years from now is on track? Yikes!!!!

Four more years of this? Are you crazy? It’s time to run this bum out of town now.

I firmly believe this coach is as good a candidate WVU can get. Not saying he’s a great coach but I question if WVU can get a better coach. Plus if a young kid comes in and does well he’s gone. That’s the problem. I think Holgy is as good a coach as WVU can get. He was a hot assistant and highly respected. WVU can’t attract a highly respected P5 coach away from anyone. I guess if they throw $6 or $7 million at someone but do you see that?

It wasn’t wasted to me

I found great entertainment watching WVU football

I think everyone feels that way but it just seems like the program isn’t moving upwards. People love watching WVU football but it’s kind of disappointing not seeing progress. Imangine if Grier didn’t show up or got hurt in week 3 or 4. This might have been a 3 win team.

So not having 33% of the O-line rotation, the leading rusher, and the starting QB was all Dana's fault? OOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYY.........this fan base can really have some of the most irrational fans EVER.....

edit/addendum: Don Nehlen's 7th year was 4-7....as an independent....with wins against vaunted N. Illinois, E. Carolina, Rutgers, and Louisville......

DickRod's year 7? 13-9 and abandoned his team before the bowl game.

HOMER ALERT

Folks who view the season on entertainment instead of achievement have either never played the game, don't understand competition, or content living in their virtual world bubble.

Not really Dana related .....but most fluffers don’t get the credit they deserve.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Agree. WVU could never lure a top shelf HC like Mike Haywood.

Agree. From Miami of Ohio or Memphis or
P5 OC/DC is where the next coach would come from. I mean you of course don’t look at WVU like they are Ohio State or Oklahoma right? WVU isn’t anyone’s destination job so a coaching search is going to be limited of course.

Agree. From Miami of Ohio or Memphis or
P5 OC/DC is where the next coach would come from. I mean you of course don’t look at WVU like they are Ohio State or Oklahoma right? WVU isn’t anyone’s destination job so a coaching search is going to be limited of course.

And Pitt IS anyone's destination job? Pitt's coaching carousel over the last few years has been nothing short of a Jerry Springer episode.

WVU isn't anyone's destination job, but don't act like they haven't been way ahead of Pitt over the last 30-plus years on the football field.

Reactions: Phil
Allen come on man. If money bought wins then it would be easy. Fire the coaches and hire accountants and investment bankers. Come on dude.
You just posted a few back...

"WVU's checkbook is plenty big enough..."

ADVERTISEMENT