ADVERTISEMENT

Another Walz Lie

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
CNN host Michael Smerconish said that concerns around the 1995 DUI arrest of Vice President Harris' running mate, Tim Walz, are a major issue that the campaign has to confront.

"The DUI story is indefensible," he said, later asking if Walz was properly vetted by the Harris campaign.

Walz has sought to downplay his arrest for drunk driving in the mid-90s, but questions about his run-in with law enforcement continue to dog him...

On Sept. 23, 1995, when Walz was working as a teacher in his home state of Nebraska, he was pulled over for going 96 mph in a 55-mph zone.

In comments to reporters in 2006, Walz's he was "not drunk" and blamed a "misunderstanding" with police on "Walz's deafness," which his then-campaign manager said had since been "surgically corrected."

"I don't buy it," Smerconish said, pushing back on claims that Walz's DUI was related to his "hearing disability."
While Walz has represented during campaigns that his DUI was related to his "deafness," a state trooper's report obtained by Alpha News contradicts those claims.

"A strong odor of alcoholic beverage was detected emitting from Mr. Walz[‘s] breath and person," the report said. The trooper indicated that Walz submitted to and failed both a field sobriety test and a preliminary breath test.
Tim-Walz-mugshot.jpg

Well...that's their plan....that's why you need to vote Trump/Vance.

I wouldn't vote for Harris and Walz to be dog catchers. However if the get elected as President and Vice President we probably won't need any dog catchers or animal control.

Zoos are forced to slaughter animals to feed others in Venezuela, where bone-thin pumas have become the face of the crisis​

Levels of poverty have become so acute that some people now hunt dogs and cats in order to feed themselves.

Nancy Fossi, an animal activist at PRODEFENSA association in Puerto La Cruz, on the Northern coast of Venezuela, told Euronews: “I have seen how people sell dog meat on the outskirts of the municipal market.”

"Some vendors have heads and other dog parts on display," Fossi said. "Other places sell it but they don’t say it’s dog meat," she added. "Many people buy this meat because it is cheap but they do not know its origin."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT