ADVERTISEMENT

Another shoe drops. Pedo-Joe scandal grows

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Just another example of how the Obama Administration was irresponsible with Classified Documents. The same people who worked for Obama work for Biden. It's not just Biden. They are all implicated and put our National Security at risk.

This wasn't in a secure area with Secret Service securing that area. Chain of custody all screwed up.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
I hope that lawyer has a TS-SCI BI....

if not, just MORE felonies committed...

5 more classified documents found at Biden's Delaware home, White House lawyer says

Just the other day.....team Biden said they had searched and found zero at Bidens Delaware home......He is a fukin liar.....they need to bring charges against him.....he was illegally in possession of classified documents and had them in unsecured places around the Country.

• Angry
Just the other day.....team Biden said they had searched and found zero at Bidens Delaware home......He is a fukin liar.....they need to bring charges against him.....he was illegally in possession of classified documents and had them in unsecured places around the Country.
What I want to know is where have all the Leftist apologists vanished to from here since the start of last week when we first heard of that stash found in creepy Joe's "think tank"? Boy, that day they were out in full force on this forum making excuses, blaming Trump, and mocking us Trump defenders for accusing Biden of Trump's alleged carelessness right?

Fast forward through the day-by-day revelations this past week of even more stashed documents found in at least three different locations now including creepy Joe's home?

The sheeple are indeed fleeing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe they're just tired of a lyin' 'ol creep Joe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
You do realize creepy Joe that you could possibly be indicted, impeached, or even sent to jail over these serious breaches in our national security you caused right?
giphy.gif

You do realize creepy Joe that you could possibly be indicted, impeached, or even sent to jail over these serious breaches in our national security you caused right?
giphy.gif
Charging hunter 43,000 a month for rent .....please don't tell me Democrats believe that's going rate for rent ....
I hope they charge him late in 2024 he is found guilty. Then leaves office in total disgrace.
I don't want congress to waste time on a impeachment that won't happen in the Senate.
Clinton lied under oath and they couldn't find him guilty.

Charging hunter 43,000 a month for rent .....please don't tell me Democrats believe that's going rate for rent ....
I hope they charge him late in 2024 he is found guilty. Then leaves office in total disgrace.
I don't want congress to waste time on a impeachment that won't happen in the Senate.
Clinton lied under oath and they couldn't find him guilty.

Make the Senate vote on several impeachments of his Administration. As Congress continues to investigate the American people get to see who stands for what.

Make the Senate vote on several impeachments of his Administration. As Congress continues to investigate the American people get to see who stands for what.
Impeach most of his cabinet, that will show what senators stand for .
Unless there is a definite smoking gun , DOJ finds him guilty beyond any shadow of doubt then I don't want him impeached. Just keep him back stepping the last two years.

Impeach most of his cabinet, that will show what senators stand for .
Unless there is a definite smoking gun , DOJ finds him guilty beyond any shadow of doubt then I don't want him impeached. Just keep him back stepping the last two years.

Lol...There's a smoking artillery battery ffs.

It doesn't just involve the documents and Biden. His entire Administration are involved in numerous scandals. Blinken, Mayorkas, Garland, and you got Wray trying to cover for all of it.

Last edited:

Former FBI assistant director sees 'glaring disparity' in DOJ's 'kid gloves' treatment of Biden​

'This is yet another example, I think, of the genteel way the left and the right are handled,' said retired FBI assistant director Chris Swecker​

In Investigating the mishandling of classified documents. One of the most important things that has to be resolved is what were the documents being used for. Financial gain or treason/espionage are the top priorities to figure out.

That's what the Congress will be most focused on. If they discover that happened and Garland is trying to cover it up or didn't even bother taking it serious. Then that's one more reason to impeach him.

The President can't illegally mishandle Classified Documents. His Staff and everyone else can. Because that's how it works. Every other argument is emotional or twisting the process.

However if people insist on crying about the Orange Man understand Obama was President when Biden and his staff were screwing this up.

Last edited:
Lol...There's a smoking artillery battery ffs.

It doesn't just involve the documents and Biden. His entire Administration are involved in numerous scandals. Blinken, Mayorkas, Garland, and you got Wray trying to cover for all of it.
I can see what you are saying.
I'm saying I want a gun so smoking that Chuck Schumer agrees he is guilty. Going through a impeachment process in the house without a smoking cannon then it will mean as much as Trump's impeachment.....NOTHING!
I don't want heals up getting sworn in . That place in history should belong to a woman of morals and integrity even if we disagree with her policies. Yes I'm willing to just drag Biden over the coals for a couple years to keep her from getting it . I know she is as guilty as he is , I get that but she will still get the title even if it's for 1 second....

Using the Steve Bannon standard that has been established I'm calling for anyone who doesn't comply with Congress to be prosecuted.

You can show up and plead the 5th but you obviously can't take the pound sand approach.

If Garland won't prosecute then add it to his impeachment.

Any other Senate confirmed Department Leader should get impeached too if they don't comply..

if not complying with a Congressional Investigation can land a Private Citizen like Steve Bannon in jail. Then any Government Official should be held to even a higher standard.

Even if you don't like Bannon and there are things I don't agree with him on. Everyone should agree the hypocrisy and double standard cannot be allowed to continue. That leads to Anarchy and no sane person should want that.

I can see what you are saying.
I'm saying I want a gun so smoking that Chuck Schumer agrees he is guilty. Going through a impeachment process in the house without a smoking cannon then it will mean as much as Trump's impeachment.....NOTHING!
I don't want heals up getting sworn in . That place in history should belong to a woman of morals and integrity even if we disagree with her policies. Yes I'm willing to just drag Biden over the coals for a couple years to keep her from getting it . I know she is as guilty as he is , I get that but she will still get the title even if it's for 1 second....

Expose it all including her and her husband or you don't get real change.

Using the Steve Bannon standard that has been established I'm calling for anyone who doesn't comply with Congress to be prosecuted.

You can show up and plead the 5th but you obviously can't take the pound sand approach.

If Garland won't prosecute then add it to his impeachment.

Any other Senate confirmed Department Leader should get impeached too if they don't comply..

if not complying with a Congressional Investigation can land a Private Citizen like Steve Bannon in jail. Then any Government Official should be held to even a higher standard.

Even if you don't like Bannon and there are things I don't agree with him on. Everyone should agree the hypocrisy and double standard cannot be allowed to continue. That leads to Anarchy and no sane person should want that.

I agree. Investigation into all and everything should happen. Just don't want Biden impeached unless there is enough evidence that even ball bag chuck Schumer agrees he is guilty.

I agree. Investigation into all and everything should happen. Just don't want Biden impeached unless there is enough evidence that even ball bag chuck Schumer agrees he is guilty.
That is a very high threshold. Dems will only abandon Biden if the media starts to turn on him in a huge way. That may be happening given Obama is realizing that Lunchbucket Joe's corruption may start damaging his own legacy. And we all know that the legacy of the sheeples Dear Leader must not be tarnished!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
It's all a chronicle of corruption and the fact nothing to date has been done about it despite everything we already know suggests nothing ever will be done about it once we learn even more.

This is what we've become either through ignorance or apathy. Neither bodes well for survival of the Republic. :frown:

Look you Trumpers are just going to have to get used to the fact that nothing's gonna happen to me because everyone else is doin' what I've been lying to you all about doin'! Ever hear of the "everybody does it" defense?
iu

Well maybe that's true creepy Joe...you're all a bunch of swamp lovin' leeches...but you've got to be about the creepiest among all of the rest of those swamp draggin' creeps? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif
My opinion: This is the left's way of eliminating Joe from next election. Do it early and give the party time to lift it's next candidate. Slap Joe's wrist and send him to his basement finally..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT