ADVERTISEMENT

Another "Rules for thee and not for me" moment....

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Will you leftists sheep ever wake up and smell what your leaders are feeding you?

LINK: Critics slam DC Mayor Muriel Bowser for violating her own mask mandate

Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser faced intense media backlash after flouting her own mask mandate over the weekend.

On Sunday, photos emerged of the Democrat mayor allegedly officiating a wedding without a mask. Additional photos also showed Bowser maskless along with hundreds of other wedding guests at The Line DC hotel in the district’s Adams Morgan neighborhood, the Washington Examiner first reported.

This event came after the mayor issued an order that reinstated that everyone over 2 years old regardless of vaccination status be required to wear a mask indoors. The order took effect on Saturday at 5 a.m. However, the order specified that the mandate does not apply to members of the "federal government or legislative branch of the district government while those persons are on duty."

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Will you leftists sheep ever wake up and smell what your leaders are feeding you?

LINK: Critics slam DC Mayor Muriel Bowser for violating her own mask mandate

Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser faced intense media backlash after flouting her own mask mandate over the weekend.

On Sunday, photos emerged of the Democrat mayor allegedly officiating a wedding without a mask. Additional photos also showed Bowser maskless along with hundreds of other wedding guests at The Line DC hotel in the district’s Adams Morgan neighborhood, the Washington Examiner first reported.

This event came after the mayor issued an order that reinstated that everyone over 2 years old regardless of vaccination status be required to wear a mask indoors. The order took effect on Saturday at 5 a.m. However, the order specified that the mandate does not apply to members of the "federal government or legislative branch of the district government while those persons are on duty."
Hell, they do it all the time!!

Reactions: 30CAT
Hell, they do it all the time!!
....and...surprise!...nothing happens to them. That needs to change. There should be zero tolerance in government for lying and hypocrisy. You get caught doing either, you get fined, go to jail for a year, and can never hold public office again. Public servants need to be held to the highest of standards so all the scum can be weeded out.

....and...surprise!...nothing happens to them. That needs to change. There should be zero tolerance in government for lying and hypocrisy. You get caught doing either, you get fined, go to jail for a year, and can never hold public office again. Public servants need to be held to the highest of standards so all the scum can be weeded out.
Absolutely agree!!

I am going to Maryland game. If in DC and asked to wear a mask indoors, my response will be as soon as Mayor Bowser does. They will probably deny me entry-Okie Dokie, you don't want or need my money!

Reactions: GrimReaper82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT