ADVERTISEMENT

Another police shooting.....in Minnesota

Tragic. Prayers sent.
Why do you phrase it Another? Are you implying police have shot someone before?

...just like every big US city...

How Philando Castile's killing fit a pattern by Minneapolis police ...

https://news.vice.com/.../how-philando-castiles-killing-fit-a-pattern-by-minneapolis-p...
Jul 9, 2016 - And in Minneapolis, the killing of Castile fits into a pattern affecting, by a vastly .... The majority of the other police shootings in the area, which ...

Minneapolis Police Won't Be Charged in Fatal Shooting of Jamal Clark
www.governing.com/topics/public.../tns-minneapolis-police-jamar-clark-shooting.htm...
Mar 30, 2016 - Clark, 24, a black man, was shot in the head during the scuffle with the two white Minneapolis police officers on Nov. 15. Theshooting led to ...

Minneapolis Police Shoot 2 Emotional Support Dogs | Time.com
time.com/4852499/minneapolis-police-shoot-dogs-jennifer-lemay/
7 days ago - A local police officer shot a family's two dogs emotional support dogs on Saturday, leading the Minneapolis police to review the incident. ... Video Shows Police Shooting Emotional Support Dogs in Owner's Yard.

5-300 Use of Force - City of Minneapolis
www.minneapolismn.gov › Police Department › Policy & Procedure Manual
At any officer-involved shooting incident in which a person is shot, the Critical .... which indicates that certification through the Minneapolis PoliceDepartment is .

DE9g78XXoAEkByY.jpg

The cop who shot her was a Somali named Mohamed.

huh...

makes you wonder why this information wasn't released...

"Mohamed Noor, who joined the department in March 2015, reached over and shot Justine Damond, 40, multiple times from the passenger seat of his squad car while she spoke to his colleague on the drivers side in a back alley."

"Both officer's bodycams were off and the squad car camera not recording when Damond - who was in her pajamas - was killed at around 11.30pm on Saturday, just a month before she was due to marry."

426DA99900000578-4703892-image-a-6_1500312213794.jpg

huh...

makes you wonder why this information wasn't released...

"Mohamed Noor, who joined the department in March 2015, reached over and shot Justine Damond, 40, multiple times from the passenger seat of his squad car while she spoke to his colleague on the drivers side in a back alley."

"Both officer's bodycams were off and the squad car camera not recording when Damond - who was in her pajamas - was killed at around 11.30pm on Saturday, just a month before she was due to marry."

426DA99900000578-4703892-image-a-6_1500312213794.jpg

Wait, surely you aren't judging this cop are you?

AHA! Well done. I think you should do more expansive research. You could be onto something. hmmmm.

What? It's common practice for the POLICE DEPARTMENT to withhold the name of officers involved in shootings to conduct their internal investigations.........not the media.

We get it. You are a cop hating racist.
He definitely is not a fan of the Police. Guaranteed that he is a fan of this song. Probably has a wave cap on and some chains to go with it.

You mad bro? I mean you clearly hate cops and you make everything about race. Dont project your weakness onto me.

Nope, don't hate cops. I don't like the quick-to-the-trigger cops that aren't fit enough to carry a gun in situations they cannot handle.......

Wasn't a huge fan of NWA, but did/do like Ice Cube and Dre. Sorry I don't have your favorite playlist from singers like David Allen Coe.......
Why are you stereotyping? I don't listen to DAC. I listened to rap quite a bit.

Why are you stereotyping? I don't listen to DAC. I listened to rap quite a bit.

It was tongue-in-cheek response........(sarcasm)....but you stereotyped me by saying I'd like that song/group.......and I don't listen to rap much, but like some artists.......prefer heavy metal, especially Euro metal.......

Tragic. Prayers sent.
Why do you phrase it Another? Are you implying police have shot someone before?

I am very much a law and order guy and a big supporter of the police officers in this country. But, as an officer of the law, of you lack the emotional intelligence/capability to think through a situation without pulling the trigger first, you need to find another line of work.

I am very much a law and order guy and a big supporter of the police officers in this country. But, as an officer of the law, of you lack the emotional intelligence/capability to think through a situation without pulling the trigger first, you need to find another line of work.
Agree.....but we have to keep in mind that some who work in law enforcement are not the sharpest knives in the drawers.

Like many other government functions we spend so much money funding BS the govt should never involve itself in that things like police, infrastructure, teachers etc get stiffed. If you want a well trained plice force it comes at a price. The only way to avoid incidents like this one is training.

Nope, don't hate cops. I don't like the quick-to-the-trigger cops that aren't fit enough to carry a gun in situations they cannot handle.......
You just hate the ones that you want to hate. Like many thing though, you dont understand their job and why they do what they do.

You just hate the ones that you want to hate. Like many thing though, you dont understand their job and why they do what they do.

You are correct, Dave. I don't understand how officers who receive training continue to kill innocent people. But, in your eyes, they are police officers and should get a free pass. Is their job difficult? Yep. No doubt. But when they are equipped with a deadly weapon, they better be good or get off the job.....or held responsible for their actions.

You are correct, Dave. I don't understand how officers who receive training continue to kill innocent people. But, in your eyes, they are police officers and should get a free pass. Is their job difficult? Yep. No doubt. But when they are equipped with a deadly weapon, they better be good or get off the job.....or held responsible for their actions.
I am not sure why you think you know how to do others jobs or why you think you can speak for ither people. Probably related to your age and mental midgetry.

Reactions: WVU82
I am not sure why you think you know how to do others jobs or why you think you can speak for ither people. Probably related to your age and mental midgetry.

Nope.....just like everyone else, if I don't perform I get replaced........I know living in mommy and daddy's basement helps you out Dave, but for the rest of us PROFESSIONALS in the real world, it isn't that easy......

Nope.....just like everyone else, if I don't perform I get replaced........I know living in mommy and daddy's basement helps you out Dave, but for the rest of us PROFESSIONALS in the real world, it isn't that easy......
Sorry you struggle dude. It might help you to get a clue first and then being a professional might come natural like it does for the rest of us.

No, not like everyone else. You are a Gov't employee and you and I have way different bars for what constitutes "not performing". Your bar of performance is set pretty low.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT