ADVERTISEMENT

Another Media Darling Democrat Liar

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
They just can't tell the truth:

August 30, 2024 2:38pm EDT
Maryland Gov. Wes Moore falsely claimed to have received the Bronze Star medal earlier in his political career, according to reports.
The specter of stolen valor has hovered over the Democratic governor since his campaign for the office in 2022, when two television interviewers introduced the politician as a Bronze Star recipient.

Moore did not correct either interviewer, but his staff has been adamant that he never claimed to have gotten the reward.

A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by the New York Times revealed Moore did, in fact, assert that he had received the Bronze Star, on an application for the White House fellowship in January 2006.

"For my work, the 82nd Airborne Division have awarded me the Bronze Star Medal ," Moore wrote.

Moore was never awarded the Bronze Star.

It's fun to watch loyal cult followers of the most prolific liar in human history try to play gotcha with Dems.

Back to calling them cult members I see. Sorry to break it too but Americans will not be going peacefully to re-education camps your idiot leaders over at the DNC keep bringing up.

Last edited:
No....he won't one where Trump claimed for years and years that he "won a Bronze Star", claimed he "retired from the National Guard as a Sargent Major",claimed "my uncle was eaten by cannibals" or claimed his son “lost his life in Iraq”,

It's fun to watch loyal cult followers of the most prolific liar in human history try to play gotcha with Dems.
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”
Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, made the following statement about a remark by former Vice President Joe Biden during his Friday morning interview on "The Breakfast Club."
"Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP's endorsement. We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
“And in six states you’re allowed to kill the baby after the baby is born. And you know, one of those states is Minnesota where this Tampon Tim comes from,” he added, using his nickname for Walz, who signed a bill to make tampons available in public schools.

“You’re allowed to execute the baby,” Trump concluded.

Walz on abortion, religious freedom is 'on par with China and North Korea,' says parental rights advocate​

Renee Carlson told Fox News Digital that cattle and reptiles 'have more rights' in Minnesota than women and preborn children​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT