ADVERTISEMENT

Another lie from the Idiot...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
The asshole routinely promised on the campaign trail that he would "shut down" the virus if elected. Biden regularly asserted that it was former President Trump's "ineptitude" that "caused the country to have to shut down in large part," and assured voters that his administration would take care of the pandemic more efficiently.

There were 352,000 covid deaths in 2020. There are now 784,163 total covid deaths. Neglecting the 3 weeks overlap in January before the inauguration, Biden is responsible for 432,000 +/- deaths and increasing every day.

Biden should take his own advice and resign from office because as he said "anyone responsible for so many Covid-19 deaths 'should not' be President."

This scam was cooked up by the Left (Fauci, NIH, Obama administration, Chi-Coms) simply as an excuse to get rid of Trump who was systematically dismantling all of them, just so they could seize power and reduce America. They had to get rid of Trump before they could cripple America.

Everything about it was designed to shut down America and blame Trump for it. It wasn't about treating sick folks, or even preventing the spread of the virus. It was the exact opposite in fact with the conflicting restrictions, bizarre protocols, and censoring of effective therapeutics.

This is why they won't let it go, ever. We will simply face more and even scarier "variants", forcing more economic shutdowns and more calls for mandatory vaccinations. What about any of the official response to this suggests it's being treated as a health threat instead of a political tool to control us?

Resist, reject, defy. It's nothing but a giant scam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagle25427
Democrats are to beholden to their handlers (globalists) This pandemic is making people a ton of cash. It will not be over until 2024

• Haha
Reactions: moe
IF true that it was designed to get rid of Trump, then they would have had the "sudden cure" by now to make them look like the saviors. Instead, it's making them look like big turds.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Exactly. Case in point, do we consider pneumonia to be a pandemic? Of course not. It’s in the top 3 killers of elderly
Something in the bible about anything past 70 is gravy.
Never heard tell of a dr saying it was a flu related pneumonia that caused the 80 year old to die , or a stage 4 cancer patient dying from anything else but cancer.

Something in the bible about anything past 70 is gravy.
Never heard tell of a dr saying it was a flu related pneumonia that caused the 80 year old to die , or a stage 4 cancer patient dying from anything else but cancer.
Wonder if these coroners/doctors doing the cause of death "covid" will start saying that anyone dying from a bullet is "lead poisoning"?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
IF true that it was designed to get rid of Trump, then they would have had the "sudden cure" by now to make them look like the saviors. Instead, it's making them look like big turds.

Getting rid of Trump was only part of the plan. As I said, destroying America was the goal. Couldnt take America down as strong as it was running under Trump, so he had to be eliminated first so the dismantling of our economy could begin. That's why they simultaneously blamed him for the virus as well as insisted he shut the economy down to stop it. He got rope-a-doped!

No way he'd be following the same reckless economic policies the installed candidate has implemented....all designed to weaken then crush America.

They will of course fail, but they're not stopping trying to wreck this economy to the point it can't recover. That's what this scamdemic is all about.

I'm just throwin' this out there for folks reading this thread thinking..."that guy atl is nuts suggesting this virus was "planned"

Evidence indicating COVID-19 is a designed bioweapon

excerpt:
a de facto scientific recipe for the laboratory creation of COVID-19 was described in the 2018 research grant application to the U.S. Department of Defense’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) submitted by scientists who directly collaborated with the “bat woman” Zheng-Li Shi of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The research proposal explicitly states that bat coronaviruses, collected in southern China by the Wuhan Institute of Virology, would be isolated and genetically sequenced, particularly the spike proteins, which are the binding elements initiating infection.

It was further proposed that spike proteins demonstrating “high risk” for human infection would be artificially combined with other bat coronavirus “backbones,” creating entirely new and potentially dangerous coronaviruses.

therefore, is warranted regarding mandating COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, which initiate the synthesis of spike protein inside the human body and may replicate the toxic structures introduced into COVID-19, potentially becoming a causative factor in organ inflammation.

read more here:

The asshole routinely promised on the campaign trail that he would "shut down" the virus if elected. Biden regularly asserted that it was former President Trump's "ineptitude" that "caused the country to have to shut down in large part," and assured voters that his administration would take care of the pandemic more efficiently.

There were 352,000 covid deaths in 2020. There are now 784,163 total covid deaths. Neglecting the 3 weeks overlap in January before the inauguration, Biden is responsible for 432,000 +/- deaths and increasing every day.

Biden should take his own advice and resign from office because as he said "anyone responsible for so many Covid-19 deaths 'should not' be President."
lol Joe's working on it but you need to be patient. It's tough fighting the anti vaxxers who are hell bent on max illness and death. Add you to the ranks of covid pants wetters.

lol Joe's working on it but you need to be patient. It's tough fighting the anti vaxxers who are hell bent on max illness and death. Add you to the ranks of covid pants wetters.
You are FOS...I'm fully faxed...and have always followed ALL recommended protocols and will continue to do so.

Biden has not delivered on his promise...in fact it's worse under his failed leadership...he has no clue what's going on.

The stark reality is that no one knows what will happen...as we see new variants popping up.

You must be impressed with the photo ops with him and dipshit Harris wearing masks outdoors 100 feet from anyone...only someone like you falls for that BULLSHIT.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands who Joe has already murdered.

Fri Dec 3, 2021 - 3:43 pm EST

(LifeSiteNews) – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. told Michael Cohen – Donald Trump’s disgraced former lawyer – that Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci should be “criminally prosecuted.”

On an episode of Cohen’s podcast, “Mea Culpa with Michael Cohen,” he asked Kennedy: “Based on your findings, do you believe that Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates should be investigated for criminal wrongdoing?”

Kennedy, who is Chairman of Children’s Health Defense, responded with a simple, “yes.”

Kennedy went on to say that he thinks that because of “Fauci’s policies – 80% of the people who died from COVID should not have died.”

“We should’ve been doing early treatment like the Chinese did,” he said. “In April, they had protocols with all the drugs we know are effective, anti-coagulants, anti-inflammatory steroids, hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, and then vitamins, Vitamin D.”

“They obliterated the pandemic after a month and a half using early treatment, the Chinese had three deaths per million population, you know, but Tony Fauci, had 2,200 Americans [per million]. We have the biggest body count in the world because of his policies.”

He said that “of course he [Fauci] should be criminally charged… He deliberately sabotaged by using fraudulent methodologies,” which suppressed “ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and promoted a drug that he knew was deadly, Remdesivir.”

You are FOS...I'm fully faxed...and have always followed ALL recommended protocols and will continue to do so.

Biden has not delivered on his promise...in fact it's worse under his failed leadership...he has no clue what's going on.

The stark reality is that no one knows what will happen...as we see new variants popping up.

You must be impressed with the photo ops with him and dipshit Harris wearing masks outdoors 100 feet from anyone...only someone like you falls for that BULLSHIT.
I made no comment regarding your vaccine status and I see that your pants are wet again.

Joe was one of the first to tell people not to vax moron. Kamala too.

Hey creepy Joe do 'ya call it the "Corona" virus or the "Corolla" virus?

Corona viral pathogen
iu

Toyota Corolla
iu

Look, I know the "Corolla" virus don't make 'ya sick atl, unless you like Fords?
iu

Wow creepy Joe...you're so smart! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
God I am so sick of that Negro atl making me look stupid on this forum...I'm going to mandate Vernon ban him!
iu

You just keep being YOU creepy Joe, don't worry about me... OK? I'm simply enjoying your "dead man walking" act. 😆

You just better watch what you say about me alright atl???....I know where YOU live!
iu

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT